|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 "How China Became Chinese".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What slows the spread of domesticated plants?
(a) Different climates
(b) Similar climates
(c) The domestication of animals
(d) Areas of farmland
2. China has how many "big" languages?
3. Because of its axis, food production spread more rapidly in which of the following?
(b) The Americas
(c) Southwest Asia
4. Eurasia's axis runs in what type of line?
5. About what time did food production begin in the United States?
(a) 10,000 B.C.
(b) 6,000 B.C.
(c) 100 A.D.
(d) 8,000 B.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. Diamond argues that China is which of the following?
2. The Miao-Yao family of language is spoken where?
3. What axis is most conducive to the spread of food production?
4. The arrival of founder crops enabled local populations to become what?
5. What animal was domesticated in southwest Asia?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)