|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 "How China Became Chinese".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Diamond looks at what type of conflict in China?
2. How did Native American hunting and gathering societies become farmers?
(a) By acquiring Mexican crops
(b) By domesticating wild yaks
(c) By conquering the Spanish
(d) By acquiring Canadian crops
3. How many "little" languages does China have?
4. Eurasia's axis runs in what type of line?
5. The arrival of founder crops enabled local populations to become what?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did independent food production begin?
2. Why were domesticated plants able to spread from the Fertile Crescent to nearby areas more easily?
3. The Miao-Yao family of language is spoken where?
4. People in areas with a head start on food production gained what?
5. What slows the spread of domesticated plants?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)