1. Diamond argues that wealth and power are distributed unevenly because what developed at different times?
(a) Agriculture and education
(b) Agriculture and metal tools
(c) Technology and education
(d) Technology and metal tools.
2. Some people feel that explaining why one group dominates another does what?
(a) Makes individuals mad
(b) Justifies the domination
(c) Creates more questions
(d) Complicates race relations
3. Which area was prominent in the development of weapons?
(a) South America
(b) Western Europe
(c) North America
4. What does Diamond seek to explain in his research?
(a) The creation of metal tools
(b) The spread of illnesses
(c) The domination of Western Europe
(d) The different rates of human development
5. Traditional arguments seeking to explain domination have often focused on what?
(a) Height differences
(b) Monetary differences
(c) Brain size differences
(d) Racial differences
6. People often assume that there are what type of differences between people living on different continents?
This section contains 4,128 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)