1. Diamond argues that wealth and power are distributed unevenly because what developed at different times?
(a) Technology and metal tools.
(b) Technology and education
(c) Agriculture and metal tools
(d) Agriculture and education
2. Some people feel that explaining why one group dominates another does what?
(a) Creates more questions
(b) Complicates race relations
(c) Makes individuals mad
(d) Justifies the domination
3. Which area was prominent in the development of weapons?
(a) South America
(b) North America
(c) Western Europe
4. What does Diamond seek to explain in his research?
(a) The spread of illnesses
(b) The creation of metal tools
(c) The different rates of human development
(d) The domination of Western Europe
5. Traditional arguments seeking to explain domination have often focused on what?
(a) Racial differences
(b) Brain size differences
(c) Monetary differences
(d) Height differences
6. People often assume that there are what type of differences between people living on different continents?
This section contains 4,128 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)