|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Gulliver hide things from the Lilliputian guards?
(a) in his mouth
(b) in a hole in the ground
(c) in a secret pocket
(d) under a bed
2. Gulliver tells of seeing beggars with giant what?
3. How do the Lilliputians bury their dead?
(a) with arms straight up
(b) with heads down
(c) with legs at a ninety degree angle to bodies
(d) with arms folded behind their heads
4. Gulliver makes up what sort of game?
(a) a memory game
(b) a guessing game
(c) a card game
(d) a war game
5. How do the people on the ground send up their petitions to be received on the floating island?
(a) by blowing bubbles
(b) by kite
(c) by shooting arrows
(d) by balloon
Short Answer Questions
1. Gulliver describes his adventures with what kind of creature that is jealous of him?
2. What item of Gulliver's do the Lilliputians think is an oracle?
3. Gulliver finds that it is not a good life because although they never die, what happens?
4. Gulliver estimated that about how many people lived in the inner city?
5. How long does the journey take?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)