|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Gulliver to learn the language of the Lilliputians?
(a) about 3 months
(b) about 3 years
(c) They learn his language. He does not learn theirs.
(d) about 3 weeks
2. What does Gulliver set sail with?
(a) little girls
(b) little animals
(c) little boys
(d) little plants
3. Gulliver must agree, also, to be an ally against the people of what place?
4. How did Gulliver hide things from the Lilliputian guards?
(a) in his mouth
(b) in a hole in the ground
(c) in a secret pocket
(d) under a bed
5. Gulliver notes that hundreds of what sort of animal are kept by the royal family?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gulliver see washing towards the shore, after he is with the Bleuscians?
2. Which item did the Lilliputian guards not find on Gulliver?
3. Gulliver is sent someone to help him with what?
4. Gulliver makes up what sort of game?
5. Where do the people decide to take Gulliver?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)