|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gulliver first try to tell the king, using hand gestures?
(a) Gulliver is tired.
(b) Gulliver is lost.
(c) Gulliver is hungry.
(d) Gulliver is friendly.
2. A couple days after Gulliver's game is played, some men find a strange object where?
(a) on the beach
(b) in Gulliver's shoe
(c) in a field
(d) in the woods
3. Which item did the Lilliputian guards not find on Gulliver?
(b) a pocketknife
(c) a handkerchief
(d) a comb
4. While Gulliver is sleeping, they bring in a mechanism that was made specifically to do what to him?
(a) carry him
(b) feed him
(c) house him
(d) restrain him
5. Why does Gulliver have trouble seeing the inner palace?
(a) There are two many houses between Gulliver and the inner palace.
(b) The inner palace was too tiny for Gulliver to see.
(c) The inner palace is under construction.
(d) The inner palace is under heavy guard.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Gulliver's game, Gulliver saves a man and a what?
2. Where do the people decide to take Gulliver?
3. How long is Gulliver told it will be before the reading of the articles?
4. How old does Gulliver think the Emperor of Lilliput is?
5. After his dingy is overturned and Gulliver swims to shore, what does he do?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)