|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When he awakes, what kind of people surround Gulliver?
(a) six-inch-tall men
(b) men painted green
(c) six-foot-tall men
(d) men painted blue
2. Gulliver learns that the war between the Lilliputians and the Blefuscians has to do with what?
(a) religious beliefs
(b) a long-standing family feud
(c) stolen land
3. How long does the journey take?
(a) five days
(b) three days
(c) all day and all night
(d) eight days
4. Gulliver estimated that about how many people lived in the inner city?
5. What sort of dance does Gulliver go on to explain that the Lilliputians do?
(a) a rain dance
(b) a ribbon dance
(c) a rope dance
(d) a risque dance
Short Answer Questions
1. After the emperor reads the list of things found on Gulliver, what does he ask for?
2. When Gulliver gets his hand free from his bonds, what do the men do?
3. Who pays Gulliver a visit, a month after Gulliver is freed?
4. While Gulliver is sleeping, they bring in a mechanism that was made specifically to do what to him?
5. What happens to cause Gulliver to abandon ship during his first voyage after the second time his practice failed?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)