|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver tells the emperor to keep the gunpowder away from what?
(b) the castle
2. Who buys Gulliver from the farmer?
(a) the queen
(b) a doctor
(c) a lawyer
(d) the king
3. Some ambassadors come from Blefuscu, hoping to do what?
(a) get the emperor's help to cure an illness that is killing many people
(b) make a peace treaty
(c) get their ships back
(d) get the emperor to agree to come to Blefescu and visit
4. Gulliver makes up what sort of game?
(a) a card game
(b) a war game
(c) a memory game
(d) a guessing game
5. Gulliver says that instead of learning about art and history these people learn about what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the farmer decide to make Gulliver work hard after Gulliver gets ill?
2. What sort of dance does Gulliver go on to explain that the Lilliputians do?
3. This island has magicians and sorcerers on it and the main power on the island is that of a family of magicians who use what as servants?
4. Another provision states that Gulliver cannot come within the city limits without how much warning?
5. Which item did the Lilliputian guards find, when they searched Gulliver?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)