Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which item did the Lilliputian guards not find on Gulliver?
(a) a pocketknife
(b) a comb
(d) a handkerchief
2. How long does Gulliver stay with his wife before setting sail again?
(a) two years
(b) two weeks
(c) two days
(d) two months
3. What item of Gulliver's do the Lilliputians think is an oracle?
(a) his watch
(b) his pocketknife
(c) his sword
(d) his handkerchief
4. How long has Gulliver been on Blefuscu, when he sees something wash up on shore?
(a) three days
(b) seven days
(c) seven weeks
(d) three weeks
5. Out of concern for losing an eye, Gulliver does what, while swimming away from the enemy?
(a) swims holding a shield out in front of his face
(b) puts on his glasses
(c) swims totally under the water
(d) puts a helmet on
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the provisions of Gulliver's release is that he will not leave without what?
2. Which item did the Lilliputian guards find, when they searched Gulliver?
3. What does Gulliver set sail with?
4. After the emperor reads the list of things found on Gulliver, what does he ask for?
5. How long does it take Gulliver to learn the language of the Lilliputians?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)