|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gulliver makes up what sort of game?
(a) a war game
(b) a card game
(c) a guessing game
(d) a memory game
2. According to the old written laws, Lilliputians cannot hold public office if they do not believe in what?
(a) Divine Providence
(d) compassion towards others
3. Another provision states that Gulliver cannot come within the city limits without how much warning?
(a) forty-eight hours
(b) eight hours
(c) two hours
(d) twenty-four hours
4. In order to prove the English smart, what does Gulliver tell the king about?
(a) land ownership rights in England
(b) rifles and their uses
(c) law practices in England
(d) gunpowder's invention and uses
5. Gulliver gets lost while running where?
(d) corn field
Short Answer Questions
1. Gulliver explains that most Lilliputian children are raised by whom?
2. During Gulliver's game, Gulliver saves a man and a what?
3. Gulliver makes it clear that he thinks the king is what?
4. What strange item do the men find, a few days after Gulliver's game is played?
5. What sort of dance does Gulliver go on to explain that the Lilliputians do?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)