|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Anita planning to go in the beginning of Chapter 32?
2. What does Edward want to put over Anita's bite marks?
3. What does Anita ask Irving for?
4. Who does Anita think are going to kill her once Nikolaos removes her protection from Anita?
5. Who gives Phillip orders?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is it imperative that Anita meet with the wererats?
2. Why does Sergeant Storr call Anita in the beginning of Chapter 32?
3. Where does Anita plan to meet the King wererat? Why does Edward enter the meeting place first?
4. How does the Church of Eternal Life recruit potential members?
5. Why is Nikolaos punishing Jean-Claude?
6. For what reason does Anita say that Zachary is killing people?
7. Describe the ghoul that Anita encounters in the graveyard.
8. Describe the Circus of the Damned.
9. What happens when Edward presses Anita's cross against her wounds? What does this signify?
10. Why does Anita decide to raise the dead for Zachary?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain how the opening scene of Guilty Pleasures introduces the major conflict of the novel.
Essay Topic 2
What is the importance of the character Monica Vespucci? Is she a major or a minor character? Is she good or evil? What is her relation to Anita? Give a full analysis of Monica Vespucci using specific details from the novel.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay in which you show how two or more specific inanimate objects are important to the novel and explain the purpose of these objects.
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)