|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What important safety tip does Anita give to the reader at the end of Chapter 13?
2. Anita compares Jean-Claude's walk to that of what animal?
3. ________ hug the bend of each arm of Phillip.
4. How does Jean-Claude refer to Anita?
5. Anita asks Luther for information about ________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anita reveal is her weakness?
2. What is Guilty Pleasures?
3. Why does Anita make Crystal cry at the freak party?
4. Describe Phillip. What do Phillip and Anita Blake have in common?
5. What does the large sign on the door to Guilty Pleasures read?
6. Describe Anita's dream in the beginning of Chapter 16.
7. Describe in detail the character of Willie McCoy.
8. Who attacks Anita at Guilty Pleasures? What type of weapon does Anita use to defend herself?
9. Why does Edward come see Anita at her home?
10. Why is Anita feeling nauseous in the beginning of Chapter 9?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast two supernatural creatures from the novel. Pay attention to specific detail.
Essay Topic 2
In an analytical essay, explain how author Laurell K. Hamilton establishes Anita's relationship to Jean-Claude.
Essay Topic 3
Explain how the opening scene of Guilty Pleasures introduces the major conflict of the novel.
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)