|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Anita, ________ bullets won't kill a vampire, but they can discourage them.
2. For what reason does Rebecca believe Anita is at her apartment?
3. How much money does Nikolaos give Animators, Inc. for looking into the vampire murders?
4. Who attacks Phillip on stage at Guilty Pleasures?
5. What weapon does Anita ask Edward for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Has Jean-Claude fed yet in the beginning of Chapter 8? Explain.
2. Explain the difference between a permanent human servant and a half human servant.
3. What does the large sign on the door to Guilty Pleasures read?
4. Describe the outfit Anita puts on to go to the freak party. Do you think this outfit is suitable for the occasion? Explain.
5. What types of crime does RPIT handle? Who leads this task force?
6. Describe Anita's dream in the beginning of Chapter 16.
7. What role does Monica play in Chapter 7?
8. What does Anita reveal is her weakness?
9. Why is Anita feeling nauseous in the beginning of Chapter 9?
10. In the beginning of Chapter 17, what two choices does Anita have after Ronnie leaves her house?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay in which you show how a specific death scene helps to illuminate the meaning of the work as a whole.
Essay Topic 2
What is the importance of the character Monica Vespucci? Is she a major or a minor character? Is she good or evil? What is her relation to Anita? Give a full analysis of Monica Vespucci using specific details from the novel.
Essay Topic 3
Choose a character from Guilty Pleasures who keeps a secret. Explain the necessity for secrecy and how the characters choice to reveal or keep the secret affects the plot.
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)