|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anita call Dolph in Chapter 44?
(a) To tell him to call the cops.
(b) To tell him goodbye.
(c) To tell him who the vampire murderer is.
(d) To tell him she is in danger.
2. Who wears a gris-gris?
3. In Chapter 45, which cavern is Anita in?
(a) Navajo Cavern.
(b) Potawatomi Cavern.
(c) Cherokee Cavern.
(d) Sioux Cavern.
4. According to Anita, what do vampires smell like?
5. The Circus of the Damned is housed in an old ________.
(a) Farm house.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Anita, ________ is one of the most basic fears of man.
2. Who is Anita waiting for in the beginning of Chapter 43?
3. What object does Anita carry with her at all times?
4. Who does Anita think are going to kill her once Nikolaos removes her protection from Anita?
5. Who does Nikolaos consider to be Anita's master?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the process Anita goes through to raise the dead in Chapter 28.
2. Explain the dream Anita has in Chapter 42.
3. Why does Anita decide to raise the dead for Zachary?
4. What clue does Anita find in the Church of Eternal Life's day planner?
5. Where does Anita plan to meet the King wererat? Why does Edward enter the meeting place first?
6. Why does Anita want to go to the Church of Eternal Life? What form of being are the majority of the churches members?
7. By what means does Anita secure one's death?
8. Why does Anita consider giving Edward information regarding the whereabouts of Nikolaos?
9. Describe the crime scene in Chapter 32. What is different about this vampire murder compared to the others?
10. What has happened to Phillip in Chapter 38?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)