|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is helping the vampires raise the dead in Chapter 27?
2. Where is Anita in the beginning of Chapter 39?
(a) Ronnie's house.
(b) Her office.
(c) Jean-Claude's office.
(d) Her apartment.
3. What does Anita learn how to do in Chapter 45?
(a) Raise the dead.
(b) Use a stake.
(c) Kill a vampire.
(d) Use a shotgun.
4. How many coffins are in Nikolaos's throne room?
5. Who leaves a message for Anita to call him ASAP or the meeting's off?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the female wererat who is also a doctor?
2. Where is Nikolaos's scar on her face?
3. How many times has Jean-Claude marked Anita?
4. What does Edward pour into Anita's bite wounds?
5. Who meets Anita at the Circus of the Damned and walks her around?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the dream Anita has in Chapter 42.
2. For what reason does Nikolaos state for raising Phillip from the dead?
3. For what reason does Anita say that Zachary is killing people?
4. Who bites Anita on the neck? Why does he bite her?
5. Describe the coffins that are in Nikolaos's throne room.
6. What is the difference between a live and dead cave as explained by the small ratman?
7. How many weapons does Anita carry on her in the beginning of Chapter 35? Where are these weapons located on her body?
8. Why does Anita decide to raise the dead for Zachary?
9. Explain the process Anita goes through to raise the dead in Chapter 28.
10. Why does Anita consider giving Edward information regarding the whereabouts of Nikolaos?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)