|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Anita leave a letter detailing her suspicions of the Church of Eternal Life?
(a) In her desk drawer.
(b) Under her mattress.
(c) In a safety deposit box.
(d) In her mailbox.
2. Who jumps in Phillip's lap and begins licking the scars on his arm?
3. Who is laying in the first coffin Anita uncovers?
4. Who is waiting for Anita when she returns to the house of the freak part?
5. Where does Rafeal take Anita and Edward?
(a) To Palencia Garden.
(b) To Willow Lake.
(c) To the Circus of the Damned.
(d) To the devil's door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the secretary at the Church of Eternal Life?
2. What does HAV stand for in relation to the novel?
3. Who is the ghoul waiting for in Chapter 43?
4. What does Anita write on the back of the card that came with her roses?
5. What does Anita learn how to do in Chapter 45?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Church of Eternal Life recruit potential members?
2. Who bites Anita on the neck? Why does he bite her?
3. Where does Anita plan to meet the King wererat? Why does Edward enter the meeting place first?
4. Why does Anita decide to raise the dead for Zachary?
5. Why does Sergeant Storr call Anita in the beginning of Chapter 32?
6. For what reason does Nikolaos state for raising Phillip from the dead?
7. Why does Anita not want to go back to her apartment in the beginning of Chapter 36?
8. Describe the Circus of the Damned.
9. How do Anita and Beverly know each other?
10. Why is Nikolaos punishing Jean-Claude?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)