|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first character introduced in Chapter 1?
(b) Anita Blake.
(d) Willie McCoy.
2. How does Jean-Claude refer to Anita?
(a) My love.
3. Why is Anita on her hands and knees crawling towards Nikolaos?
(a) Nikolaos is Anita's master.
(b) Nikolaos is in control of Anita's mind.
(c) Anita is hurt and is crawling towards Nikolaos for help.
(d) Anita worships Nikolaos.
4. Buzz is all of the following except which one?
(a) An employee of Animators, Inc.
(b) An employee of Guilty Pleasures.
5. According to Theresa, Jean-Claude has taken the first step to making Anita a ________.
(b) Vampire servant.
(c) Master vampire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Do not worry, my little animator. I will not touch you. That would be cheating"?
2. What is the name of Anita's stuffed penguin?
3. Who surprises Anita by showing up at the freak party?
4. ________ hug the bend of each arm of Phillip.
5. According to Theresa, ________ is power.
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Phillip. What do Phillip and Anita Blake have in common?
2. What pretend drink does Anita order at Dead Dave's? What type of drink is it really?
3. Explain the difference between a permanent human servant and a half human servant.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 12, what gift does Nikolaos give Anita?
5. What types of crime does RPIT handle? Who leads this task force?
6. Why does Anita not want the check that Nikolaos gives to Animators, Inc.?
7. Describe in detail the character of Willie McCoy.
8. Who attacks Anita at Guilty Pleasures? What type of weapon does Anita use to defend herself?
9. What is Guilty Pleasures?
10. What role does Monica play in Chapter 7?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)