|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anita says that vampires do not eat ________.
(a) Other vampires.
2. Who attacks Phillip on stage at Guilty Pleasures?
3. What important safety tip does Anita give to the reader at the end of Chapter 13?
(a) Never argue with an angry master vampire.
(b) Never say the name of an angry master vampire when they are within hearing distance.
(c) Never lie to an angry master vampire if they can read your mind.
(d) Never threaten an angry master vampire when you do not have a weapon on you.
4. What type of dog is Custard?
(a) Great Dane.
5. What are the two points of blue flame that Anita sees?
(a) Jean-Claude's eyes.
(b) Winter's eyes.
(c) Nikolaos' eyes.
(d) Edward's eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who surprises Anita by showing up at the freak party?
2. How much money does Nikolaos give Animators, Inc. for looking into the vampire murders?
3. What object sits beside Rebecca's bed?
4. What does RPIT stand for?
5. What does Willie McCoy want to hire Anita Blake to do for him?
Short Essay Questions
1. For what reason does Anita give as to why she jogs?
2. What does the large sign on the door to Guilty Pleasures read?
3. What cover story does Phillip tell Anita to repeat if asked why she is at the freak party?
4. According to Phillip, how does Nikolaos punish her vampires?
5. What is Rebecca Miles's initial reaction to Anita showing up at her apartment?
6. Describe in detail the character of Willie McCoy.
7. Describe Phillip. What do Phillip and Anita Blake have in common?
8. What role does Monica play in Chapter 7?
9. "Are you so insecure in your own powers, little animator? Do you believe that all your resistance to me resides in that piece of silver around your neck?" Who is speaking? To whom is this character speaking to? What is this character referring to?
10. Why does Anita not want the check that Nikolaos gives to Animators, Inc.?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)