|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anita call Dolph in Chapter 44?
(a) To tell him who the vampire murderer is.
(b) To tell him goodbye.
(c) To tell him to call the cops.
(d) To tell him she is in danger.
2. Who tells Anita, "Do not move. I have a gun pointed at your back"?
3. Whose place does Nikolas plan for Anita to take?
4. What animals does Anita bring to Iris Jensen's grave?
5. Who does Nikolaos consider to be Anita's master?
6. Where is Nikolaos's scar on her face?
(a) Near her eyes.
(b) Near her nose.
(c) On her forehead.
(d) Near her mouth.
7. What is the name of the person Anita raises from the dead in Chapter 28?
8. Who does Anita get into a knife fight with?
9. Why does Anita hate needles?
(a) A doctor surprised Anita by stabbing her with a needle in her knee.
(b) She was stabbed with one at a party.
(c) Her mom use to lay on a bed of needles.
(d) No particular reason.
10. What object does Anita carry with her at all times?
(a) A stake.
(b) Holy Water.
(c) A cell phone.
(d) A gun.
11. The name ________ is a short form of Edward.
12. What type of gun does Edward pull from his gym bag?
(a) Mini uzi.
(b) Colt 1911.
(d) Astra 400.
13. What does Anita ask Irving for?
(a) If he owns a gun.
(b) If he knows any ghouls.
(c) If he knows any wererats.
(d) If he knows any zombie.
14. Who is in Ronnie's office when Anita arrives?
15. Who is one of the most powerful master vampires in the city?
Short Answer Questions
1. Within the context of the novel, define the word "taste."
2. According to Anita, graves are for the ________.
3. What does Edward want to put over Anita's bite marks?
4. What does Anita think blood smells like?
5. What form of being is Irving?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)