|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What form of being is Irving?
2. According to Anita, ________ is one of the most basic fears of man.
3. Where does Willie take Phillip in Chapter 30?
(a) To Guilty Pleasures.
(b) To Rebecca's apartment.
(c) To Anita's apartment.
(d) To the hospital.
4. Who wears a gris-gris?
5. According to Anita, what do vampires smell like?
6. Where is Anita in the beginning of Chapter 39?
(a) Her apartment.
(b) Ronnie's house.
(c) Her office.
(d) Jean-Claude's office.
7. According to Anita, graves are for the ________.
8. What does HAV stand for in relation to the novel?
(a) Heap Analysis and Verification.
(b) Heavy Armored Vehicle.
(c) Hand-Arm Verification.
(d) Humans Against Vampires.
9. What does Edward use to secure one's death?
(a) Silver bullets.
(c) Silver nitrate.
10. By what name does Darlene call Edward?
11. What object does Anita carry with her at all times?
(a) A stake.
(b) Holy Water.
(c) A cell phone.
(d) A gun.
12. Who is waiting for Anita when she returns to the house of the freak part?
13. Who is Anita waiting for in the beginning of Chapter 43?
14. Who monitors Anita while she talks to Phillip in Chapter 37?
15. How many stitches does Anita receive in Chapter 48?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita learn how to do in Chapter 45?
2. Who jumps in Phillip's lap and begins licking the scars on his arm?
3. Who exclaims, "I stood up to the master. I did it! I did it!"?
4. What does Anita think blood smells like?
5. Who does Nikolaos raise from the dead?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)