|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Nikolaos's scar on her face?
(a) Near her mouth.
(b) On her forehead.
(c) Near her nose.
(d) Near her eyes.
2. Why does Anita hate needles?
(a) No particular reason.
(b) Her mom use to lay on a bed of needles.
(c) She was stabbed with one at a party.
(d) A doctor surprised Anita by stabbing her with a needle in her knee.
3. Who does Anita identify as the decapitated vampire?
4. Who comes to protect Anita from being bit by Nikolaos?
5. What does Anita ask Irving for?
(a) If he knows any wererats.
(b) If he knows any zombie.
(c) If he owns a gun.
(d) If he knows any ghouls.
6. Who wears a gris-gris?
7. What is the name of the person Anita raises from the dead in Chapter 28?
8. What object does Anita place in between her mattress and the box spring?
(a) A Bible.
(b) A cross.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
9. Who is Anita waiting for in the beginning of Chapter 43?
10. Who wrote the post-it note Anita receives?
11. According to Anita, ________ is one of the most basic fears of man.
12. What does Anita write on the back of the card that came with her roses?
(c) Ask me again later.
13. How old is Burchard?
14. Who meets Anita at the Circus of the Damned and walks her around?
15. What does Anita think blood smells like?
(c) Wet dog.
(d) Copper pennies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edward want to put over Anita's bite marks?
2. The name ________ is a short form of Edward.
3. Who is laying in the first coffin Anita uncovers?
4. According to Anita, what do vampires smell like?
5. What does Edward use to secure one's death?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)