|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Catholic church sees voluntary vampirism as a kind of ________.
2. What object does Anita place in between her mattress and the box spring?
(a) A knife.
(b) A cross.
(c) A Bible.
(d) A gun.
3. Who does Anita ask to speak to at the Church of Eternal Life?
4. Who is the ghoul waiting for in Chapter 43?
5. How many coffins are in Nikolaos's throne room?
6. How much is Jensen paying to have Anita raise his dead daughter?
7. According to Anita, ________ is one of the most basic fears of man.
8. Who calls Anita and tells her that Nikolaos is hurting Phillip?
9. Who comes to protect Anita from being bit by Nikolaos?
10. What creature jumps on top of Anita's car while she is at the graveyard?
(a) A zombie.
(b) A wererat.
(c) A werewolf.
(d) A ghoul.
11. By what name does Darlene call Edward?
12. Who is one of the most powerful master vampires in the city?
13. Where is Nikolaos's scar on her face?
(a) Near her mouth.
(b) On her forehead.
(c) Near her nose.
(d) Near her eyes.
14. Who does Anita think are going to kill her once Nikolaos removes her protection from Anita?
(a) Aubrey and Valentine.
(b) Winter and Aubrey.
(c) Valentine and Theresa.
(d) Aubrey and Theresa.
15. What is the name of the person Anita raises from the dead in Chapter 28?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does HAV stand for in relation to the novel?
2. Within the context of the novel, define the word "taste."
3. Who tells Anita, "Do not move. I have a gun pointed at your back"?
4. Where does Rafeal take Anita and Edward?
5. Who does Nikolaos consider to be Anita's master?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)