|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bullets does Anita carry on her for her gun?
2. What object does Anita carry with her at all times?
(a) A gun.
(b) A stake.
(c) Holy Water.
(d) A cell phone.
3. What type of gun does Edward pull from his gym bag?
(b) Colt 1911.
(c) Mini uzi.
(d) Astra 400.
4. Who is one of the most powerful master vampires in the city?
5. Who sends Anita a dozen pure white roses?
6. What does Edward pour into Anita's bite wounds?
(b) Salt water.
(c) Holy Water.
7. Who often invades and breaks up the freak parties?
(a) The zombies.
(b) The HAV.
(c) The ghouls.
(d) The members of the Church of Eternal Life.
8. Who tells Anita, "Do not move. I have a gun pointed at your back"?
9. Who comes to protect Anita from being bit by Nikolaos?
10. What does Burchard give back to Anita?
(a) Her Bible.
(b) Her gun.
(c) Her cross necklace.
(d) Her knife.
11. In Chapter 45, which cavern is Anita in?
(a) Cherokee Cavern.
(b) Sioux Cavern.
(c) Potawatomi Cavern.
(d) Navajo Cavern.
12. Who leaves a message for Anita to call him ASAP or the meeting's off?
13. The Circus of the Damned is housed in an old ________.
(a) Farm house.
14. Why does Anita call Dolph in Chapter 44?
(a) To tell him to call the cops.
(b) To tell him she is in danger.
(c) To tell him who the vampire murderer is.
(d) To tell him goodbye.
15. Where does Willie take Phillip in Chapter 30?
(a) To Anita's apartment.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) To Guilty Pleasures.
(d) To Rebecca's apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Catholic church sees voluntary vampirism as a kind of ________.
2. What picture is hanging over the couch where Anita is laying in the beginning of Chapter 39?
3. After steeping outside from the freak party to get some air, Anita feels the first stirrings of ________.
4. Who meets Anita at the Circus of the Damned and walks her around?
5. Where does Anita leave a letter detailing her suspicions of the Church of Eternal Life?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)