|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aubrey do to Catherine?
(a) Hits her.
(b) Bites her.
(c) Erases her memory.
(d) Kills her.
2. Who is Anita's boss?
3. Theresa informs Anita that animators are partially immune to the _______ of a vampire.
4. What musical composer does Anita fall asleep listening to in Chapter 2?
5. The city's most powerful vampires sleep under the ________.
(d) Police station.
6. Why is Ronnie at Anita's house in Chapter 16?
(a) Ronnie and Anita are going to meet with the King Rat.
(b) Ronnie and Anita were planning to go to the gym.
(c) Ronnie and Anita were planning to go raise the dead.
(d) Ronnie and Anita were planning to go to Guilty Pleasures.
7. Who has burn marks in the eyes made by Holy Water being thrown?
8. What type of music does Anita hear in the beginning of Chapter 14?
(a) Heavy Metal.
(b) Rock 'n Roll.
9. Who is inside the coffin in the beginning of Chapter 16?
10. According to Anita, ________ bullets won't kill a vampire, but they can discourage them.
11. Who pretends to be Aubrey's master?
12. The city where Rebecca Miles lives has street names of the following state except which one?
13. What is written on Monica's button?
(a) Vampires are people too.
(b) Vampires are hot.
(c) I am a vampire.
(d) I love vampires.
14. What type of creatures are with Anita at the beginning of Chapter 10?
15. What restaurant does Anita take Phillip to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anita want to do to Nikolaos in the beginning of Chapter 12?
2. Who breaks into Anita's home in Chapter 15?
3. What is the name of Anita's stuffed penguin?
4. Anita compares Jean-Claude's walk to that of what animal?
5. Who does Anita say is the daytime eyes and ears of the undead?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)