|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Theresa informs Anita that animators are partially immune to the _______ of a vampire.
2. What is the name of the woman who throws herself at Phillip at the freak party?
3. Who is Anita's boss?
4. Phillip wears ________ and ________ to the freak party.
5. What sign told Anita that she was leaving the underground chamber of horrors?
6. What does Anita get in return for her cross that she gives to the Guilty Pleasures holy item check girl?
(a) Check stub.
(c) A bracelet.
(d) A stamp.
7. What does RPIT stand for?
(a) Regional Preternatural Investigation Team.
(b) Resting Peacefully In Terror.
(c) Regional Practice of Investigating Terrorism.
(d) Religious Practice of International Terror.
8. Who is inside the coffin in the beginning of Chapter 16?
9. Who pretends to be Aubrey's master?
10. Where is Anita in the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) In a her apartment.
(b) In a dungeon.
(c) In a doctor's office.
(d) In the Circus of the Damned.
11. Who attacks Phillip on stage at Guilty Pleasures?
12. What injury does Anita have that forces her to stop and stretch on the stairs that she has been running up?
13. What does Willie McCoy want to hire Anita Blake to do for him?
(a) To find Nikolaos.
(b) To be his date.
(c) To investigate some murders.
(d) To investigate a vampire.
14. What important safety tip does Anita give to the reader at the end of Chapter 13?
(a) Never lie to an angry master vampire if they can read your mind.
(b) Never threaten an angry master vampire when you do not have a weapon on you.
(c) Never say the name of an angry master vampire when they are within hearing distance.
(d) Never argue with an angry master vampire.
15. What does Anita claim to have been the most frightening thing she has seen all afternoon in Chapter 23?
(b) The dead vampire bodies.
(c) The prices on the designer clothing.
(d) Rebecca's apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of dog is Custard?
2. In Chapter 19, what does Anita do before eating?
3. What are the two points of blue flame that Anita sees?
4. Anita describes Nikolaos's breath as all of the following except which one?
5. At what age can an individual legally join the Church of Eternal Life?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)