Short Essay Questions Key
1. Describe in detail the character of Willie McCoy.
Willie McCoy is not likable. He has short, black hair that is slicked back from a thin, triangular face. He is also a vampire.
2. According to Anita Blake in Chapter 1, what is the standard procedure when dealing with vampires?
According to Anita Blake, the standard procedure when dealing with vampires is to never look them directly in the eyes.
3. Why does Monica Vespucci call Anita?
Monica Vespucci calls Anita to ask her to be the designated driver for Catherine's bachelorette party.
4. What is Guilty Pleasures?
Guilty Pleasures is the world's only vampire strip club.
5. What does the large sign on the door to Guilty Pleasures read?
The large sign on the door to Guilty Pleasures reads: no crosses, crucifixes, or other holy items allowed inside.
This section contains 2,044 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)