|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Aubrey's master?
2. In what city is the freak party being held in?
(b) New London.
(c) St Louis.
3. Anita compares Jean-Claude's walk to that of what animal?
4. According to Theresa, ________ is power.
5. What is the name of the woman who throws herself at Phillip at the freak party?
Short Answer Questions
1. Within the context of the novel, define the word "taste."
2. Who says, "I execute criminals with the full blessing of the law"?
3. Who has burn marks in the eyes made by Holy Water being thrown?
4. The actual ritual for raising the dead is a ________ one, according to Anita.
5. What animal is used as a sacrifice to raise the dead?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)