|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does RPIT stand for?
(a) Regional Preternatural Investigation Team.
(b) Religious Practice of International Terror.
(c) Resting Peacefully In Terror.
(d) Regional Practice of Investigating Terrorism.
2. Within the context of the novel, define the word "taste."
(a) To bite.
(b) To lick.
(c) To eat.
(d) To touch.
3. Phillip wears ________ and ________ to the freak party.
4. Who is helping the vampires raise the dead in Chapter 27?
5. Who surprises Anita by showing up at the freak party?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who can raise the long-dead, a century or more years old?
2. Who does Anita say betrays both humans and nonhumans alike?
3. What does Anita want to do to Nikolaos in the beginning of Chapter 12?
4. What is Edward's nickname?
5. What injury does Anita have that forces her to stop and stretch on the stairs that she has been running up?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)