1. Who is the first character introduced in Chapter 1?
(b) Anita Blake.
(c) Willie McCoy.
2. What form of being is Willie McCoy?
3. What does Willie McCoy want to hire Anita Blake to do for him?
(a) To investigate some murders.
(b) To find Nikolaos.
(c) To investigate a vampire.
(d) To be his date.
4. What is the name of the company Anita Blake works for?
(a) Blake and Co.
(b) Guilty Pleasures.
(c) Vampire Hunter, Inc.
(d) Animators, Inc.
5. At the end of Chapter 1, who is Anita going to raise from the dead?
(a) Albert Grundick.
(d) Willie McCoy.
6. According to Anita, ________ bullets won't kill a vampire, but they can discourage them.
7. What city does the novel Guilty Pleasures take place in?
(a) St Louis.
(b) San Diego.
8. What musical composer does Anita fall asleep listening to in Chapter 2?
This section contains 3,067 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)