|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wes objects to _____________ being included on Mark's defense team.
2. What does Samantha try to tell Wes about Mark?
3. What does Samantha give to Wes related to Mark's trial?
4. What did the person in #136 major in in college?
5. Samantha tells Wes that Christina seemed _____________ when she visited the Rape Crisis Center.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Sam not want Wes to meet with Mark?
2. What are the repercussions of a photo taken of Mark and Christina kissing?
3. How do the blood expert and Mark's doctor implicate him for stealing a vial of blood?
4. How does Mark convince Wes to meet with him in person?
5. How are Wes and Sam at odds over Mark's criminal nature?
6. Why does Wes contact Glitsky prior to meeting with Christina?
7. What information does Mark provide about not killing Sheila when he takes the stand?
8. How does Wes show reasonable doubt about the missing vial of blood by questioning Mark's doctor?
9. What makes the judge believe that Mark is working for a mistrial?
10. What information does Christina find out about what Mark did regarding her and Joe Avery?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Create a brief character study of Abe Glitsky. What does he look like? What are his positive personality traits? What are some of his negative characteristics? What are his hopes and fears? What motivates him at this point in his life?
Essay Topic 2
The author uses more than one iteration on the theme of guilt. Identify at least two themes about guilt in the book. Then cite an example to support each theme you name.
Essay Topic 3
Mark Dooher can be characterized as a sociopath personality. Explain what is involved in this type of personality and how Mark exhibits the typical traits of sociopathic behavior.
This section contains 1,064 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)