|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "the pink moment"?
(a) The end of a murder case.
(b) Each time a baby girl is born.
(c) The first time a couple kisses.
(d) The time of day when sunset is approaching.
2. At what point does Wes say that he no longer believed in Mark's innocence?
(a) When he got a visit from the Archbishop.
(b) When he read Diane Price's diary.
(c) When he overheard Mark talking on the phone.
(d) When Samantha told him about Diane Price.
3. What does Samantha give to Wes related to Mark's trial?
(a) Trial notes.
(b) Research notes.
(c) Newspaper articles.
(d) Diane Price's diary.
4. What are Mark and Christina doing when a photographer snaps their picture?
5. Who is with Christina at the hospital while she gives birth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What will happen to Mark if he makes any more outbursts in court?
2. Why is Mark in a good mood when he arrives home one night?
3. What is the name of the hospital where Christina is having her baby?
4. Why does Mark tell Christina he cannot start a relationship with her?
5. Who shoots Mark in the hospital room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the repercussions of a photo taken of Mark and Christina kissing?
2. What defense statement does Wes deliver regarding Mark's lack of motive to kill his wife?
3. How is Mark's madness evidenced in the scene in Christina's hospital room?
4. How does Wes show that he does not believe Mark is innocent by the end of the trial?
5. What does Christina realize about Mark as a person after they are married and she understands how manipulative he is?
6. What is the prosecutor's version of what happened to Sheila on the day of the murder?
7. What is the impact of Michael Ross' testimony against Mark?
8. What does Glitsky think could have been Diane's ulterior motive for killing Mark?
9. What information does Christina find out about what Mark did regarding her and Joe Avery?
10. How does Mark convince Wes to meet with him in person?
This section contains 1,318 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)