|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mark want the person in #97 to remain on his defense team?
(a) She believes in him.
(b) He is the most objective.
(c) She can be objective.
(d) He has criminal trial experience.
2. Why is Christina upset after the birth of her son?
(a) Her mother told Mark where she was.
(b) Her parents didn't make it to the hospital in time.
(c) She had to have some medication for pain.
(d) She wanted a baby girl.
3. What does Abe figure out about why Flaherty refused to testify for Mark?
(a) Flaherty is Mark's former brother-in-law.
(b) Flaherty was in a business deal with Mark.
(c) Flaherty must know something about Mark's involvement in Trang's murder.
(d) Flaherty is Mark's accountant.
4. What is the name of the bar where Mark and Wes meet?
(a) The Little Shamrock.
(b) The Bier Garten.
(c) Steak 'n Ale.
(d) Mo's Place.
5. What is the state of Wes and Samantha's relationship in Chapter 45?
(a) They split up for good.
(b) They break up for awhile.
(c) They move in together.
(d) They get married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flaherty call Wes to tell him after the visit from the priest?
2. How are Abe and his children managing after his wife's death?
3. Who is with Christina at the hospital while she gives birth?
4. Who is the prosecution witness who testifies that he did not find anything to directly connect Mark to Sheila's murder?
5. Why will Chas Brown not be allowed to testify against Mark?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Wes contact Glitsky prior to meeting with Christina?
2. How does Wes try to implicate Glitsky in planting the vial of blood?
3. What information do Wes and Glitsky share with Christina to prove that Mark is a rapist and a murderer?
4. What makes the judge believe that Mark is working for a mistrial?
5. What information does Christina find out about what Mark did regarding her and Joe Avery?
6. How does Wes show reasonable doubt about the missing vial of blood by questioning Mark's doctor?
7. What are the repercussions of a photo taken of Mark and Christina kissing?
8. What is the prosecutor's version of what happened to Sheila on the day of the murder?
9. How are Wes and Sam at odds over Mark's criminal nature?
10. What does Archbishop Flaherty tell Wes regarding Mark's trial while they attend a charity event?
This section contains 1,306 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)