|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What quality does Christina notice about Mark now?
2. When he takes the stand, where does Mark say he was on the day of Sheila's murder?
(a) In court.
(b) At a doctor's appointment.
(c) The driving range.
(d) On a business trip.
3. What promise did Christina's mother break?
(a) To not divorce her father.
(b) To not tell Mark where she was.
(c) To not tell her father about her abortion.
(d) To not tell Mark about her first marriage.
4. Why does Mark tell Christina he cannot start a relationship with her?
(a) He is still mourning for his wife.
(b) He has to get through the murder trial.
(c) He is not attracted to her.
(d) He is too old for her.
5. Why will Chas Brown not be allowed to testify against Mark?
(a) The defense has blocked it.
(b) He has mental health issues.
(c) He has a criminal background.
(d) He did not actually witness Mark's killing of the Vietnamese man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Christina call the Rape Crisis Center?
2. What does Christina tell Abe about her relationship with Mark?
3. For what reason does Christina get angry with Mark?
4. What happens to the photograph of #104?
5. How did the priest in #132 learn about who killed Victor Trang?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the repercussions of a photo taken of Mark and Christina kissing?
2. How does Wes show reasonable doubt about the missing vial of blood by questioning Mark's doctor?
3. What does Wes notice when he returns to the room being used for the defense?
4. What makes the judge believe that Mark is working for a mistrial?
5. Who is Father Gorman and what is his role in Archbishop Flaherty's decision to not testify on Mark's behalf?
6. Why does Wes contact Glitsky prior to meeting with Christina?
7. What information does Mark provide about not killing Sheila when he takes the stand?
8. Why does Diane set off the metal detectors at the courthouse and what are the implications?
9. How does Wes' behavior with Mark show an almost naive bond of friendship?
10. Why does the judge rule that Chas Brown cannot testify against Mark?
This section contains 1,271 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)