|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who might the prosecution call to testify against Mark?
(a) Diane Price.
(d) Mark's daughter.
2. What is the name of the hospital where Christina is having her baby?
(a) Mendocino Health System.
(b) St. Mary's Hospital.
(c) San Francisco General.
(d) Bay View Hospital.
3. Who is Mark's neighbor who testifies about where Mark's car was parked on the night of the murder?
(a) Ed Benson.
(b) Emil Balian.
(c) Eric Bowman.
(d) Evan Billingstone.
4. What happens to Mark and Christina's relationship after the trial?
(a) They part company.
(b) They agree to be friends.
(c) They get married.
(d) They want to date for awhile.
5. What quality does Christina notice about Mark now?
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise did Christina's mother break?
2. What type of medication had Sheila taken on the day of her murder?
3. Why is Mark's law firm in trouble after the trial?
4. How did the priest in #132 learn about who killed Victor Trang?
5. What does the blood expert testify to regarding the blood found at the scene of the murder?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Christina tell her mother when she calls her from the hospital?
2. How does Wes show that he does not believe Mark is innocent by the end of the trial?
3. How does Mark convince Wes to meet with him in person?
4. What makes the judge believe that Mark is working for a mistrial?
5. How does Wes show reasonable doubt about the missing vial of blood by questioning Mark's doctor?
6. Why does the judge rule that Chas Brown cannot testify against Mark?
7. How is Mark's madness evidenced in the scene in Christina's hospital room?
8. What defense statement does Wes deliver regarding Mark's lack of motive to kill his wife?
9. What does Christina realize about Mark as a person after they are married and she understands how manipulative he is?
10. What is the prosecutor's version of what happened to Sheila on the day of the murder?
This section contains 1,280 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)