|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had killed all but three of the men in Mark's platoon in Vietnam?
(a) Food poisoning.
(b) Sniper attack.
(d) Land mines.
2. Why had Joe and Christina had a fight earlier in the day?
(a) She spent too much money on shoes.
(b) She wrecked his car.
(c) She brought her resume to the firm.
(d) He flirted with another girl.
3. What had Christina told Abe that Tania remembered about her rapist?
(a) He had a tattoo on his penis.
(b) He talked with a lisp.
(c) He stuttered.
(d) He had one green eye and one blue eye.
4. What does Victor Trang tell Mark about the case against the Catholic Church?
(a) The plaintiff has dropped the charges.
(b) They will not drop the case under any circumstances.
(c) There is no solid case.
(d) There are more victims.
5. Who does Joe bring to Mark's party?
(a) Christina Carrera.
(b) Kathleen Mason.
(c) Maryann Southland.
(d) Adrianne Watson.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what type of weapon does the coroner say Victor Trang was probably killed?
2. What does Abe notice about the murder scene of the person in #74?
3. Who is the attorney representing the woman who is suing the Catholic Church?
4. Who is one of the two survivors of the platoon Mark was leading in Vietnam?
5. What is the value of the life insurance policy Mark will inherit?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Mark's business relationship with the Archbishop?
2. How does Mark manipulate the situation to get Joe removed from the law firm and how does he counsel Christina about it?
3. Why does Glitsky think Mark had staged the scene at Sheila's murder?
4. Who is Diane Price and what is her connection with Mark?
5. What does Mark tell Abe about his feelings for Vietnamese people and what does Abe believe?
6. Describe Abe Glitsky's personal problems at home.
7. Who is Chas Brown and what is his relationship with Mark?
8. Whose murder is Glitsky called back from his personal leave to investigate in Chapter 22?
9. What settlement figure does Mark offer Victor Trang and why does he extend it at this time?
10. What does Glitsky learn about Mark Dooher's contact with Trang on the night of Trang's murder?
This section contains 1,136 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)