|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What amount does Mark offer the woman's attorney as a settlement?
2. Who has been stabbed to death at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) Victor Trang.
(b) Wes Farrell.
(c) Mark Dooher.
(d) John Strout.
3. What is the name of the law firm where Mark works?
(a) Mitchell and Roth.
(b) McCabe and Roth.
(c) McCabe and Miller.
(d) Morton and Riese.
4. What is Mark's overall goal regarding the Catholic Church case?
(a) To remain the attorney in good standing for the church.
(b) To show that the widow's daughter was promiscuous.
(c) To minimize any public relations issues.
(d) To further victimize the widow.
5. Who is the attorney representing the woman who is suing the Catholic Church?
(a) Jeffrey Adams.
(b) Jay Swenson.
(c) Robert Marchal.
(d) Victor Trang.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Abe question about a bayonet he had used in the military?
2. How many open cases is Abe working on?
3. Abe gets a call from Mark stating that ______________ has been stabbed to death.
4. Who does Mark meet with to refute his indictment for murder?
5. Who predicts that Mark and Christina will be together in six months after Sheila's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Glitsky learn about any meeting with Mark on the night of Trang's murder as well as the $1.6 billion settlement offer?
2. What had Abe done wrong in the Levon Copes situation according to his superiors?
3. When does Glitsky realize the real motive for Sheila's murder?
4. How does Mark meet Christina?
5. What inappropriate behavior does Mark display on the day of Sheila's funeral?
6. Why does Glitsky think Mark had staged the scene at Sheila's murder?
7. How does Mark calculate a meeting with Christina and how does he get to know her better?
8. Where does Abe Glitsky meet Christina and what is the nature of his business with her?
9. Who is Diane Price and what is her connection with Mark?
10. What does Mark tell Abe about his feelings for Vietnamese people and what does Abe believe?
This section contains 992 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)