|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Abe's wife?
2. What does Abe tell Theiu is notable about the extra blood found on Sheila's bed at the time of her death?
(a) There was an anti-coagulant in it.
(b) It was not fresh blood.
(c) It was not real blood.
(d) It was not her blood.
3. What does Mark ask the priest in the confessional?
(a) If he can forgive him for abusing his wife.
(b) If the other side of the confessional is empty.
(c) If he thinks he can go to heaven.
(d) If having an affair is a mortal sin.
4. With what type of weapon does the coroner say Victor Trang was probably killed?
(c) Filet knife.
5. Who is the coroner for the city in #58?
(a) Ed McInerney.
(b) Paul Morton.
(c) John Strout.
(d) Mack Strawser.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the widow accusing the priest of taking her money?
2. What does Christina leave at Joe's office?
3. Who does Christina call to talk about a problem with Joe?
4. Who does Christina visit in Chapter 18?
5. What does Mark offer as a settlement in the Catholic Church case?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the prosecutors agree to go forward with prosecuting Mark for Sheila's murder?
2. When does Glitsky realize the real motive for Sheila's murder?
3. Why is Abe chastised for arresting Levon Copes for the murder of Tania Willows?
4. How does Mark go out of his way to try to make it appear that he does not have romantic interest in Christina?
5. How does Mark meet Christina?
6. What does Glitsky learn about Mark Dooher's contact with Trang on the night of Trang's murder?
7. What does Glitsky learn about any meeting with Mark on the night of Trang's murder as well as the $1.6 billion settlement offer?
8. Who is Diane Price and what is her connection with Mark?
9. Describe Abe Glitsky's personal problems at home.
10. Who is Chas Brown and what is his relationship with Mark?
This section contains 1,147 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)