|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes a fight between Joe and Christina after the dinner party?
(a) Christina was anti-social.
(b) Christina flirted with Mark.
(c) Christina had defended Mark.
(d) Joe got drunk.
2. What new homicide is Abe assigned to?
(a) A rampage killing at Tastee Burger.
(b) A mass killing at a sorority house.
(c) A murder of a Catholic priest.
(d) A serial killer of prostitutes.
3. In which war did Mark serve?
(a) Korean War.
(b) World War II.
(c) Gulf War.
(d) Vietnam War.
4. What advice does Mark give to Joe's date?
(a) She should apply for a summer internship.
(b) She should get her law degree.
(c) She should take a year off and travel in Europe.
(d) She should go to grad school.
5. What natural disaster occurs in Chapter 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. At whose home do Joe and Christina attend a dinner party?
2. Who does Mark want to hire as his attorney?
3. What is Sheila's official cause of death?
4. What does Christina leave at Joe's office?
5. Who has been hospitalized due to the natural disaster of #66?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Mark's business relationship with the Archbishop?
2. How does Mark calculate a meeting with Christina and how does he get to know her better?
3. What is Mark's reaction when Wes questions him about raping Diane Price in college?
4. How does Mark manipulate the situation to get Joe removed from the law firm and how does he counsel Christina about it?
5. Explain the quandary Mark is in regarding his job as attorney for the Catholic Church.
6. Who is Paul Thieu and to which murder scene does he accompany Abe Glitsky?
7. How does the author use foreshadowing with Mark's need for a private confession?
8. What does Christina do at a party that results in a fight between her and Joe later on?
9. Describe Abe Glitsky's personal problems at home.
10. What are Mark Dooher and Wes Farrell doing as GUILT begins?
This section contains 1,150 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)