|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has been arrested for the murder of Tania Willows?
(a) Levon Copes.
(b) Leroy Johnson.
(c) Lem Samuels.
(d) Lous Murray.
2. Which attorney will represent Mark in the murder case?
3. What natural disaster occurs in Chapter 17?
4. What is Abe Glitsky's job?
(a) Police detective.
5. Why was the man in #81 worried that Mark may kill him?
(a) He won an important case against Mark.
(b) He was a witness to the platoon's deaths.
(c) He stole a big client away from Mark.
(d) He was having an affair with Mark's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which war did Mark serve?
2. Who is Abe's wife?
3. Who is the widow accusing the priest of taking her money?
4. Where do Mark and Sheila go the night of the dinner party?
5. Who does Mark tell about his conversation with Christina?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the prosecutors agree to go forward with prosecuting Mark for Sheila's murder?
2. Why is Abe chastised for arresting Levon Copes for the murder of Tania Willows?
3. What are Mark Dooher and Wes Farrell doing as GUILT begins?
4. How does Mark manipulate the office situation so that he can hire Christina as an intern at the law firm?
5. Where does Abe Glitsky meet Christina and what is the nature of his business with her?
6. Why is Mark visiting with Archbishop Jim Flaherty in Chapter 5?
7. Who does Wes meet while out on the town and what is the woman's job?
8. What does Glitsky note about the Trang murder scene?
9. Describe Abe Glitsky's personal problems at home.
10. Explain the quandary Mark is in regarding his job as attorney for the Catholic Church.
This section contains 1,115 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)