|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the value of the life insurance policy Mark will inherit?
(b) $2.5 million.
(d) $1.6 million.
2. Who is Abe's wife?
3. Who is the Archbishop that Mark vows to help attain the position of Cardinal?
(a) Clayton Silcox.
(b) Chris Loxley.
(c) James Hall.
(d) Jim Flaherty.
4. Who does Christina visit in Chapter 18?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her parents.
(c) Her college roommate.
(d) Joe's mother.
5. Abe learns that Trang had told his mother that _______________ had instructed Trang to wait for him in his office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark offer as a settlement in the Catholic Church case?
2. What advice does Mark give to Joe's date?
3. Who does Mark want to hire as his attorney?
4. Who has been arrested for the murder of Tania Willows?
5. Who has been hospitalized due to the natural disaster of #66?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Paul Thieu and to which murder scene does he accompany Abe Glitsky?
2. When does Glitsky realize the real motive for Sheila's murder?
3. Who is Chas Brown and what is his relationship with Mark?
4. What is Mark's reaction when Wes questions him about raping Diane Price in college?
5. What does Glitsky note about the Trang murder scene?
6. What settlement figure does Mark offer Victor Trang and why does he extend it at this time?
7. How does the author use foreshadowing with Mark's need for a private confession?
8. What does Glitsky learn about any meeting with Mark on the night of Trang's murder as well as the $1.6 billion settlement offer?
9. What does Christina do at a party that results in a fight between her and Joe later on?
10. Why do the prosecutors agree to go forward with prosecuting Mark for Sheila's murder?
This section contains 973 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)