|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the content of Mark's confession?
(a) He has committed murder.
(b) He has committed adultery.
(c) He has had a homosexual affair.
(d) It is not revealed.
2. What secret does the person in #10 share with Mark?
(a) She has had an abortion.
(b) She served time in prison.
(c) She is having an affair.
(d) She has been divorced twice.
3. What is Christina's problem with Joe?
(a) He is being transferred.
(b) He is abusive.
(c) He is frugal.
(d) He is anti-social.
4. What is the profession of the woman in #35?
(a) Law School Dean.
(b) Prosecuting Attorney.
(c) Director of the Rape Crisis Center.
(d) Newspaper reporter.
5. What does Mark's doctor confirm is missing after Mark's physical?
(a) Some narcotics.
(b) Mark's chart.
(d) A vial of blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Abe gets a call from Mark stating that ______________ has been stabbed to death.
2. What amount does Mark offer the woman's attorney as a settlement?
3. Abe learns that Trang had told his mother that _______________ had instructed Trang to wait for him in his office.
4. Why is Able chastised for the arrest of the man in #31?
5. Why had Joe and Christina had a fight earlier in the day?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Glitsky think Mark had staged the scene at Sheila's murder?
2. Explain the quandary Mark is in regarding his job as attorney for the Catholic Church.
3. Why is Mark visiting with Archbishop Jim Flaherty in Chapter 5?
4. What inappropriate behavior does Mark display on the day of Sheila's funeral?
5. Describe Abe Glitsky's personal problems at home.
6. Who is Chas Brown and what is his relationship with Mark?
7. Why do the prosecutors agree to go forward with prosecuting Mark for Sheila's murder?
8. What does Mark tell Abe about his feelings for Vietnamese people and what does Abe believe?
9. What does Glitsky learn about Mark Dooher's contact with Trang on the night of Trang's murder?
10. How does Mark go out of his way to try to make it appear that he does not have romantic interest in Christina?
This section contains 1,210 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)