|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The priest in #132 tells Flaherty that ____________ killed Victor Trang.
2. Why does Christina go to Mark's house in Chapter 31?
(a) To discuss their mounting sexual attraction.
(b) To drop off his dry cleaning.
(c) To cook dinner.
(d) To go over case notes.
3. Whose blood was not found at the scene of Sheila's murder?
4. Why is Mark in a good mood when he arrives home one night?
(a) He shot a good golf game.
(b) He thinks he has a new client.
(c) He is happy that Christina is having a boy.
(d) His kids finally forgive him for their mother's death.
5. What does Samantha give to Wes related to Mark's trial?
(a) Trial notes.
(b) Diane Price's diary.
(c) Newspaper articles.
(d) Research notes.
6. What happens to Mark and Christina's relationship after the trial?
(a) They agree to be friends.
(b) They get married.
(c) They part company.
(d) They want to date for awhile.
7. Wes and Abe are concerned for whose safety?
8. What does Wes make Abe admit to during questioning?
(a) Christina's prints were found at the murder scene.
(b) Abe has a vendetta against Mark.
(c) There is no physical evidence against Mark.
(d) The crime scene was not secured.
9. Who does Wes imply could have taken blood and a surgical glove from a hospital and placed them at the murder scene?
10. What is "the pink moment"?
(a) The time of day when sunset is approaching.
(b) The first time a couple kisses.
(c) The end of a murder case.
(d) Each time a baby girl is born.
11. What does Samantha try to tell Wes about Mark?
(a) He is a fraud.
(b) He is a dangerous man.
(c) He is a brilliant businessman.
(d) He will be a lousy father to the new baby.
12. Who admits that he/she is not certain of Mark's innocence?
13. Why will Chas Brown not be allowed to testify against Mark?
(a) He has mental health issues.
(b) He did not actually witness Mark's killing of the Vietnamese man.
(c) He has a criminal background.
(d) The defense has blocked it.
14. Samantha tells Wes that Christina seemed _____________ when she visited the Rape Crisis Center.
15. Why does Mark tell Christina he cannot start a relationship with her?
(a) He has to get through the murder trial.
(b) He is too old for her.
(c) He is not attracted to her.
(d) He is still mourning for his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Abe and his children managing after his wife's death?
2. What are Mark and Christina doing when a photographer snaps their picture?
3. What is Christina's physical condition?
4. Who goes to the hotel to meet Christina?
5. Who testifies for the prosecution that there was no one occupying the spot on the driving range claimed to be used by Mark on the day of the murder?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)