|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who testifies for the prosecution that there was no one occupying the spot on the driving range claimed to be used by Mark on the day of the murder?
(a) Paul Hines.
(b) Michael Ross.
(c) Edgar Morton.
(d) Matt Simons.
2. Which witness did the prosecution attempt to hide from the defense?
(a) Sam Kerrigan.
(b) Michael Ross.
(c) Fr. Gorman.
(d) Willie Abrahams.
3. When he takes the stand, where does Mark say he was on the day of Sheila's murder?
(a) In court.
(b) On a business trip.
(c) The driving range.
(d) At a doctor's appointment.
4. Who might the prosecution call to testify against Mark?
(b) Mark's daughter.
(d) Diane Price.
5. Who testifies about talking to Mark at the gold club?
(a) A golf pro.
(b) His caddy.
(c) The bartender.
(d) His accountant.
6. Why does Abe go to Mark's house?
(a) To deliver some personal effects left at the courthouse.
(b) To arrest Mark.
(c) To see if Christina is OK.
(d) To give him a chance to confess to Trang's murder.
7. What does Flaherty call Wes to tell him after the visit from the priest?
(a) He is ill and can't come to court.
(b) He will be a little late for a meeting.
(c) He cannot testify for Mark.
(d) He is not sure if he can testify.
8. What is the name of the hospital where Christina is having her baby?
(a) Bay View Hospital.
(b) St. Mary's Hospital.
(c) San Francisco General.
(d) Mendocino Health System.
9. What are Mark and Christina doing when a photographer snaps their picture?
10. What does Abe say he will testify to in the case against Diane?
(a) That she killed Mark out of revenge.
(b) That he killed Mark, not Diane.
(c) That Mark had it coming and somebody had to shoot him.
(d) That she used necessary force to save the baby's life.
11. Who offers to serve as a character witness for Mark?
12. Wes objects to _____________ being included on Mark's defense team.
13. Why does Mark tell Christina he cannot start a relationship with her?
(a) He is still mourning for his wife.
(b) He is not attracted to her.
(c) He is too old for her.
(d) He has to get through the murder trial.
14. Who accompanies Samantha to the courthouse in the hopes of testifying against Mark?
(a) Sheila's sister.
(c) Diane Price.
(d) Mark's kids.
15. Who is Mark surprised to find in Christina's hospital room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Christina realize about Mark?
2. Why does Christina call the Rape Crisis Center?
3. Who admits that he/she is not certain of Mark's innocence?
4. Who sets off the metal detectors at the courthouse?
5. What does the judge think that Mark is trying to do?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)