|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Christina say that Diane is?
(a) A midwife.
(b) A nurse practitioner.
(c) A physician's assistant.
(d) A hospital administrator.
2. Who is arrested at the courthouse?
(b) Diane Price.
3. What did Mark think would wipe away all of his and Christina's marital problems?
(a) When they had some counseling.
(b) When he bought her some new jewelry.
(c) When she saw him holding their son.
(d) When he took her to the Caribbean.
4. According to Wes, Abe's case against Mark is built on __________________.
(a) Wishful thinking.
(c) A house of cards.
(d) Witness statements.
5. Why does Christina go to Mark's house in Chapter 31?
(a) To drop off his dry cleaning.
(b) To cook dinner.
(c) To discuss their mounting sexual attraction.
(d) To go over case notes.
6. What quality does Christina notice about Mark now?
7. Why will Chas Brown not be allowed to testify against Mark?
(a) He did not actually witness Mark's killing of the Vietnamese man.
(b) He has mental health issues.
(c) The defense has blocked it.
(d) He has a criminal background.
8. Who offers to serve as a character witness for Mark?
9. What happens to Mark and Christina's relationship after the trial?
(a) They want to date for awhile.
(b) They part company.
(c) They agree to be friends.
(d) They get married.
10. What does Wes note when he re-enters the discussion room at the courthouse?
(a) It is charged with sexual tension.
(b) Christina is crying.
(c) There is a gas leak in the building.
(d) Several people are missing.
11. Why is Christina upset after the birth of her son?
(a) Her mother told Mark where she was.
(b) She had to have some medication for pain.
(c) Her parents didn't make it to the hospital in time.
(d) She wanted a baby girl.
12. Who might the prosecution call to testify against Mark?
(c) Diane Price.
(d) Mark's daughter.
13. What sets off the metal detectors at the courthouse?
(a) A set of keys.
(b) A handgun.
(c) A pair of glasses.
(d) A metal rod in a leg.
14. Who shoots Mark in the hospital room?
15. Why does Christina call the Rape Crisis Center?
(a) She has been raped by Mark.
(b) She wants to volunteer some time.
(c) She has gone into labor and needs Samantha.
(d) She needs advice about leaving Mark.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mark tell Christina he cannot start a relationship with her?
2. Wes objects to _____________ being included on Mark's defense team.
3. How are Abe and his children managing after his wife's death?
4. Which witness did the prosecution attempt to hide from the defense?
5. What is the state of Wes and Samantha's relationship in Chapter 45?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)