|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bar where Mark and Wes meet?
(a) Steak 'n Ale.
(b) The Bier Garten.
(c) The Little Shamrock.
(d) Mo's Place.
2. What type of medication had Sheila taken on the day of her murder?
(b) Blood pressure medicine.
3. Who is arrested at the courthouse?
(b) Diane Price.
4. When he takes the stand, where does Mark say he was on the day of Sheila's murder?
(a) On a business trip.
(b) The driving range.
(c) In court.
(d) At a doctor's appointment.
5. How are Abe and his children managing after his wife's death?
(a) They are doing just fine.
(b) They are really struggling.
(c) They are holding their own.
(d) They are all in therapy.
6. What does Christina reveal to Mark when they attend a charity event?
(a) She is going to marry Joe.
(b) She is moving to New York.
(c) She is not cut out for criminal law.
(d) She is in love with him.
7. Who offers to serve as a character witness for Mark?
8. Who does Christina say that Diane is?
(a) A nurse practitioner.
(b) A midwife.
(c) A physician's assistant.
(d) A hospital administrator.
9. What does Samantha give to Wes related to Mark's trial?
(a) Diane Price's diary.
(b) Research notes.
(c) Trial notes.
(d) Newspaper articles.
10. At what point does Wes say that he no longer believed in Mark's innocence?
(a) When he got a visit from the Archbishop.
(b) When he read Diane Price's diary.
(c) When Samantha told him about Diane Price.
(d) When he overheard Mark talking on the phone.
11. Who does Mark begin plotting revenge against?
12. Why does Mark want the person in #97 to remain on his defense team?
(a) He is the most objective.
(b) She can be objective.
(c) He has criminal trial experience.
(d) She believes in him.
13. Why is Mark's law firm in trouble after the trial?
(a) Mark does not invest time in it anymore.
(b) The Archbishop moves his legal business somewhere else.
(c) The economy is really bad.
(d) No one believes that Mark is not guilty.
14. Why will Chas Brown not be allowed to testify against Mark?
(a) He did not actually witness Mark's killing of the Vietnamese man.
(b) He has mental health issues.
(c) The defense has blocked it.
(d) He has a criminal background.
15. Who testifies for the prosecution that there was no one occupying the spot on the driving range claimed to be used by Mark on the day of the murder?
(a) Michael Ross.
(b) Edgar Morton.
(c) Matt Simons.
(d) Paul Hines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mark surprised to find in Christina's hospital room?
2. What does Mark tell Wes that his plans are?
3. What is the result of Mark's trial?
4. What does Flaherty call Wes to tell him after the visit from the priest?
5. What does the judge think that Mark is trying to do?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)