|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offers to serve as a character witness for Mark?
2. Who testifies about talking to Mark at the gold club?
(a) His caddy.
(b) A golf pro.
(c) His accountant.
(d) The bartender.
3. What does Samantha try to tell Wes about Mark?
(a) He will be a lousy father to the new baby.
(b) He is a fraud.
(c) He is a brilliant businessman.
(d) He is a dangerous man.
4. Why does Mark want the person in #97 to remain on his defense team?
(a) He is the most objective.
(b) She can be objective.
(c) He has criminal trial experience.
(d) She believes in him.
5. What did Mark think would wipe away all of his and Christina's marital problems?
(a) When he bought her some new jewelry.
(b) When they had some counseling.
(c) When he took her to the Caribbean.
(d) When she saw him holding their son.
6. What does Mark realize when he arrives home one night and the house is quiet?
(a) Christina has moved out.
(b) Christina is sleeping.
(c) Christina is out shopping.
(d) Christina is having a migraine.
7. According to Wes, Abe's case against Mark is built on __________________.
(a) Witness statements.
(b) A house of cards.
(d) Wishful thinking.
8. What is the name of the bar where Mark and Wes meet?
(a) The Little Shamrock.
(b) Mo's Place.
(c) Steak 'n Ale.
(d) The Bier Garten.
9. What did the person in #136 major in in college?
(a) Criminal justice.
10. Who does Mark begin plotting revenge against?
11. What does Christina realize about Mark?
(a) He intentionally broke up her relationship with Joe.
(b) He is crazy about her.
(c) He will always love himself more than anyone else.
(d) He never really loved her.
12. What is the result of Mark's trial?
(a) He is found guilty.
(b) He is acquitted.
(c) It was a mistrial.
(d) It resulted in a hung jury.
13. Who is with Christina at the hospital while she gives birth?
14. For what reason does Christina get angry with Mark?
(a) He is never home.
(b) He never takes her out to dinner anymore.
(c) He is having an affair with Lydia.
(d) She finds out that he moved Joe to Los Angeles on a whim.
15. What does Samantha give to Wes related to Mark's trial?
(a) Research notes.
(b) Diane Price's diary.
(c) Trial notes.
(d) Newspaper articles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Diane expect Mark to do with the new baby?
2. What does Flaherty call Wes to tell him after the visit from the priest?
3. How did the priest in #132 learn about who killed Victor Trang?
4. Whose blood was not found at the scene of Sheila's murder?
5. Which witness did the prosecution attempt to hide from the defense?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)