|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Abe Glitsky's job?
(b) Police detective.
2. What does Abe notice about the murder scene of the person in #74?
(a) The dead person's fingertips have been cut off.
(b) There has been a burglary as well.
(c) The blade of the knife was wiped on the dead person's clothes.
(d) There is a security camera in the room.
3. Who has been hospitalized due to the natural disaster of #66?
4. What is the parish where Mark attends church?
(a) St. Patrick's.
(b) St. Ignatius.
(c) Mary Help of Christians.
(d) St. Mary's.
5. What does Abe realize is the motive for Sheila's murder?
(a) Sheila's life insurance policy.
(b) The attraction between Mark and Christina.
(c) Lydia's jealousy.
6. Who has died at the beginning of Chapter 22?
7. In what city does GUILT take place?
(b) San Diego.
(d) San Francisco.
8. Why had Joe and Christina had a fight earlier in the day?
(a) He flirted with another girl.
(b) She wrecked his car.
(c) She spent too much money on shoes.
(d) She brought her resume to the firm.
9. What is Christina's problem with Joe?
(a) He is being transferred.
(b) He is abusive.
(c) He is anti-social.
(d) He is frugal.
10. What disease does Abe Glitsky's wife have?
(b) Heat disease.
11. Why was the man in #81 worried that Mark may kill him?
(a) He was a witness to the platoon's deaths.
(b) He was having an affair with Mark's wife.
(c) He won an important case against Mark.
(d) He stole a big client away from Mark.
12. Who is the attorney representing the woman who is suing the Catholic Church?
(a) Jay Swenson.
(b) Victor Trang.
(c) Jeffrey Adams.
(d) Robert Marchal.
13. In which war did Mark serve?
(a) World War II.
(b) Korean War.
(c) Vietnam War.
(d) Gulf War.
14. How is the story of Mark's indictment for murder released?
15. How had Mark once killed a supplier of bad heroin?
(a) Slit his throat.
(b) Shot him.
(c) Stabbed him with a bayonet.
(d) Strangled him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who confronts the man in #79 about raping Diane Price?
2. Which attorney will represent Mark in the murder case?
3. What is the dead person in #49 wearing when he is found?
4. What is the content of Mark's confession?
5. What advice does Mark give to Joe's date?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)