|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark pick up from Joe's office?
(a) Golf clubs.
(b) Monthly billing report.
(c) The Murphy file.
(d) Summer intern resumes.
2. What is the profession of the woman in #35?
(a) Newspaper reporter.
(b) Director of the Rape Crisis Center.
(c) Law School Dean.
(d) Prosecuting Attorney.
3. How is the story of Mark's indictment for murder released?
4. What is the value of the life insurance policy Mark will inherit?
(a) $2.5 million.
(d) $1.6 million.
5. What is Abe Glitsky's job?
(d) Police detective.
6. What does Abe tell Theiu is notable about the extra blood found on Sheila's bed at the time of her death?
(a) It was not her blood.
(b) It was not fresh blood.
(c) It was not real blood.
(d) There was an anti-coagulant in it.
7. Which attorney will represent Mark in the murder case?
8. Why is Able chastised for the arrest of the man in #31?
(a) He did not secure the crime scene.
(b) He showed excessive brutality.
(c) He did not have his badge to identify himself.
(d) He had the man in mind and didn't investigate other evidence.
9. Who is the coroner for the city in #58?
(a) Mack Strawser.
(b) Paul Morton.
(c) John Strout.
(d) Ed McInerney.
10. Who is Abe's wife?
11. What had killed all but three of the men in Mark's platoon in Vietnam?
(a) Land mines.
(c) Food poisoning.
(d) Sniper attack.
12. Who does Christina call to talk about a problem with Joe?
13. What does Trang believe about officials in the Catholic Church?
(a) They are evil criminals themselves.
(b) They want to seek justice for any victims.
(c) They are too devout to live in the real world.
(d) They ignore inappropriate behavior of priests.
14. Who is the priest accused of having an affair with a widow and taking $50,000 from her?
(a) Fr. Meyer.
(b) Fr. Slocum.
(c) Fr. Welch.
(d) Fr. Sanderson.
15. Where does Christina do volunteer work?
(a) The homeless shelter.
(b) The children's hospital.
(c) The Red Cross.
(d) The Rape Crisis Counseling Center.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sheila afraid to tell Mark?
2. Why does Mark decide to not try the Catholic Church case in court?
3. Who is Mark hoping to see at church?
4. What are Victor Trang's witnesses willing to testify to?
5. Who does Joe bring to Mark's party?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)