|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Christina's problem with Joe?
(a) He is abusive.
(b) He is anti-social.
(c) He is frugal.
(d) He is being transferred.
2. Which attorney will represent Mark in the murder case?
3. What does Trang believe about officials in the Catholic Church?
(a) They are evil criminals themselves.
(b) They want to seek justice for any victims.
(c) They ignore inappropriate behavior of priests.
(d) They are too devout to live in the real world.
4. Mark hints to Joe that there is a promotion in the works for ______________.
5. What does Christina leave at Joe's office?
(a) A letter and her engagement ring.
(b) Airline tickets.
(c) Car keys.
(d) Clean shirts.
6. Who is the widow accusing the priest of taking her money?
(a) Fannie Dawson.
(b) Felicia Diep.
(c) Elsie Lane.
(d) Felicity Dorr.
7. What is Wes' profession?
8. Why is Drysdale angry about the arrest of the person in #31?
(a) The real killer has escaped.
(b) The man has a strong alibi.
(c) There was a forced confession.
(d) There is a lack of physical evidence to convict.
9. Who predicts that Mark and Christina will be together in six months after Sheila's death?
10. Who does Mark promote in the law firm?
(a) Joe Avery.
(b) Mitch McConnell.
(c) Max Simonson.
(d) Gabe Evanston.
11. How is the story of Mark's indictment for murder released?
12. Who is the officer who took the missing person's report about the person in #49?
(a) Bruce Butler.
(b) Theo Morton.
(c) Mike Nguyen.
(d) Paul Thieu.
13. A theory arises that ____________ had stolen blood and staged the scene of Sheila's murder.
14. Abe learns that Trang had told his mother that _______________ had instructed Trang to wait for him in his office.
15. Who is the priest accused of having an affair with a widow and taking $50,000 from her?
(a) Fr. Meyer.
(b) Fr. Sanderson.
(c) Fr. Welch.
(d) Fr. Slocum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joe bring to Mark's party?
2. What advice does Mark give to Joe's date?
3. What does Mark's doctor confirm is missing after Mark's physical?
4. What does Abe realize is the motive for Sheila's murder?
5. Who has been arrested for the murder of Tania Willows?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)