|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does not want Christina to work at the law firm?
2. What is Abe Glitsky's job?
(c) Police detective.
3. What does Victor Trang tell Mark about the case against the Catholic Church?
(a) They will not drop the case under any circumstances.
(b) The plaintiff has dropped the charges.
(c) There is no solid case.
(d) There are more victims.
4. What does Sheila think may be wrong with Mark?
(a) He might have financial problems.
(b) He is having a mid-life crisis.
(c) He might be having an affair.
(d) He might be suicidal.
5. Why is Drysdale angry about the arrest of the person in #31?
(a) There was a forced confession.
(b) The real killer has escaped.
(c) The man has a strong alibi.
(d) There is a lack of physical evidence to convict.
6. Who does Abe question about a bayonet he had used in the military?
7. Why had Joe and Christina had a fight earlier in the day?
(a) She spent too much money on shoes.
(b) She brought her resume to the firm.
(c) He flirted with another girl.
(d) She wrecked his car.
8. How had Mark once killed a supplier of bad heroin?
(a) Slit his throat.
(b) Shot him.
(c) Strangled him.
(d) Stabbed him with a bayonet.
9. Who does Mark tell about his conversation with Christina?
10. Abe learns that Trang had told his mother that _______________ had instructed Trang to wait for him in his office.
11. Who is Abe's wife?
12. What does Joe ask Christina when he goes to Christina's house?
(a) If she will marry him.
(b) If she wants to go on a Caribbean vacation.
(c) If she wants to grab something to eat.
(d) If she wants to get her law degree.
13. Who predicts that Mark and Christina will be together in six months after Sheila's death?
14. Mark hints to Joe that there is a promotion in the works for ______________.
15. What is Mark's overall goal regarding the Catholic Church case?
(a) To show that the widow's daughter was promiscuous.
(b) To minimize any public relations issues.
(c) To remain the attorney in good standing for the church.
(d) To further victimize the widow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trang believe about officials in the Catholic Church?
2. Why is Able chastised for the arrest of the man in #31?
3. Where does Christina do volunteer work?
4. Abe gets a call from Mark stating that ______________ has been stabbed to death.
5. Who is one of the two survivors of the platoon Mark was leading in Vietnam?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)