|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Christina's problem with Joe?
(a) He is abusive.
(b) He is frugal.
(c) He is being transferred.
(d) He is anti-social.
2. Who does Mark tell about his conversation with Christina?
3. What does Sheila think may be wrong with Mark?
(a) He is having a mid-life crisis.
(b) He might have financial problems.
(c) He might be suicidal.
(d) He might be having an affair.
4. How much did Mark tell the Archbishop that it might cost to settle the lawsuit?
5. Who is Wes' wife?
6. What is the parish where Mark attends church?
(a) Mary Help of Christians.
(b) St. Mary's.
(c) St. Ignatius.
(d) St. Patrick's.
7. What causes a fight between Joe and Christina after the dinner party?
(a) Christina had defended Mark.
(b) Joe got drunk.
(c) Christina was anti-social.
(d) Christina flirted with Mark.
8. Which woman does Wes meet when he goes out on the town?
(a) Samantha Duncan.
(b) Kirsten Matthews.
(c) Angela Billings.
(d) Maria Evans.
9. Where is the person in #40 being sent to work?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
10. Where do Mark and Sheila go the night of the dinner party?
(a) The movies.
(b) The opera.
(c) The hospital.
11. What does Trang believe about officials in the Catholic Church?
(a) They want to seek justice for any victims.
(b) They are evil criminals themselves.
(c) They ignore inappropriate behavior of priests.
(d) They are too devout to live in the real world.
12. Who does Abe question about a bayonet he had used in the military?
13. Who is one of the two survivors of the platoon Mark was leading in Vietnam?
(a) Eddie Smith.
(b) Stan Grimes.
(c) Chas Brown.
(d) Mick Murray.
14. What does Joe ask Christina when he goes to Christina's house?
(a) If she wants to go on a Caribbean vacation.
(b) If she wants to grab something to eat.
(c) If she wants to get her law degree.
(d) If she will marry him.
15. What disease does Abe Glitsky's wife have?
(b) Heat disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which war did Mark serve?
2. What is Abe Glitsky's job?
3. Mark hints to Joe that there is a promotion in the works for ______________.
4. Who does Mark want to hire as his attorney?
5. What is Sheila afraid to tell Mark?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)