|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What natural disaster occurs in Chapter 17?
2. Who is the attorney representing the woman who is suing the Catholic Church?
(a) Victor Trang.
(b) Robert Marchal.
(c) Jay Swenson.
(d) Jeffrey Adams.
3. How many open cases is Abe working on?
4. Where do Mark and Sheila go the night of the dinner party?
(a) The hospital.
(c) The opera.
(d) The movies.
5. Which attorney will represent Mark in the murder case?
6. What is Sheila's official cause of death?
(a) Heart attack.
7. What secret does the person in #10 share with Mark?
(a) She is having an affair.
(b) She has had an abortion.
(c) She served time in prison.
(d) She has been divorced twice.
8. Who is Art Drysdale?
(a) A newspaper editor.
(b) A pilot.
(c) A professor.
(d) A prosecutor.
9. Mark hints to Joe that there is a promotion in the works for ______________.
10. What is the name of the law firm where Mark works?
(a) McCabe and Roth.
(b) McCabe and Miller.
(c) Morton and Riese.
(d) Mitchell and Roth.
11. What is the content of Mark's confession?
(a) He has committed adultery.
(b) It is not revealed.
(c) He has committed murder.
(d) He has had a homosexual affair.
12. Who does Christina call to talk about a problem with Joe?
13. In which war did Mark serve?
(a) Korean War.
(b) Vietnam War.
(c) Gulf War.
(d) World War II.
14. Who does Abe question about a bayonet he had used in the military?
15. What does Abe notice about the murder scene of the person in #74?
(a) There is a security camera in the room.
(b) The blade of the knife was wiped on the dead person's clothes.
(c) There has been a burglary as well.
(d) The dead person's fingertips have been cut off.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the person in #40 being sent to work?
2. Who does Mark promote in the law firm?
3. Who is the Archbishop that Mark vows to help attain the position of Cardinal?
4. Who is the woman Abe questions Christina about?
5. Who is one of the two survivors of the platoon Mark was leading in Vietnam?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)