|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapters Fifty through Fifty-Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who predicts that Mark and Christina will be together in six months after Sheila's death?
2. Who testifies for the prosecution that there was no one occupying the spot on the driving range claimed to be used by Mark on the day of the murder?
(a) Edgar Morton.
(b) Paul Hines.
(c) Michael Ross.
(d) Matt Simons.
3. Why had Joe and Christina had a fight earlier in the day?
(a) She spent too much money on shoes.
(b) She wrecked his car.
(c) She brought her resume to the firm.
(d) He flirted with another girl.
4. With whom does Mark have sex on the night of his wife's funeral?
5. What does Abe tell Theiu is notable about the extra blood found on Sheila's bed at the time of her death?
(a) It was not fresh blood.
(b) It was not real blood.
(c) It was not her blood.
(d) There was an anti-coagulant in it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Mark Dooher and Wes Farrell doing as the novel opens?
2. What advice does Mark give to Joe's date?
3. Diane Price goes to the Rape Crisis Center to claim that ____________ raped her 25 years ago.
4. Who testifies about talking to Mark at the gold club?
5. What does Mark's doctor confirm is missing after Mark's physical?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)