|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapters Fifty through Fifty-Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the priest in #132 learn about who killed Victor Trang?
(a) In the confessional.
(b) On TV.
(c) On the radio.
(d) In the newspaper.
2. Why will Chas Brown not be allowed to testify against Mark?
(a) He did not actually witness Mark's killing of the Vietnamese man.
(b) The defense has blocked it.
(c) He has mental health issues.
(d) He has a criminal background.
3. Who had planned to kill Mark in the courtroom?
(a) Sheila's sister.
(b) Diane Price.
(c) His daughter.
4. What is Joe doing at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) Working late.
(b) Driving home.
5. Abe gets a call from Mark stating that ______________ has been stabbed to death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Abe Glitsky's job?
2. What is the parish where Mark attends church?
3. Who does Christina call to talk about a problem with Joe?
4. What is the name of the law firm where Mark works?
5. Who has been hospitalized due to the natural disaster of #66?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)