|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapters Fifty through Fifty-Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark ask the priest in the confessional?
(a) If the other side of the confessional is empty.
(b) If he thinks he can go to heaven.
(c) If he can forgive him for abusing his wife.
(d) If having an affair is a mortal sin.
2. Who testifies for the prosecution that there was no one occupying the spot on the driving range claimed to be used by Mark on the day of the murder?
(a) Paul Hines.
(b) Edgar Morton.
(c) Matt Simons.
(d) Michael Ross.
3. What does the blood expert testify to regarding the blood found at the scene of the murder?
(a) It was Sheila's blood.
(b) It had come from a medical test vial.
(c) It was animal blood.
(d) It was not blood at all.
4. What happens to the photograph of #104?
(a) The photographer is paid to throw it away.
(b) It is lost.
(c) It is destroyed.
(d) It runs in the newspaper.
5. Who is Joe Avery?
(a) A med student.
(b) Sheila's brother.
(c) Wes' godson.
(d) A junior partner in Mark's firm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mark decide to not try the Catholic Church case in court?
2. What secret does the person in #10 share with Mark?
3. Who might the prosecution call to testify against Mark?
4. What is Wes' profession?
5. Where does Christina do volunteer work?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)