|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapters Forty-Four through Forty-Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new homicide is Abe assigned to?
(a) A serial killer of prostitutes.
(b) A murder of a Catholic priest.
(c) A mass killing at a sorority house.
(d) A rampage killing at Tastee Burger.
2. What is the parish where Mark attends church?
(a) St. Ignatius.
(b) Mary Help of Christians.
(c) St. Mary's.
(d) St. Patrick's.
3. Who is the priest accused of having an affair with a widow and taking $50,000 from her?
(a) Fr. Welch.
(b) Fr. Sanderson.
(c) Fr. Slocum.
(d) Fr. Meyer.
4. In which war did Mark serve?
(a) World War II.
(b) Gulf War.
(c) Vietnam War.
(d) Korean War.
5. Why is Drysdale angry about the arrest of the person in #31?
(a) There is a lack of physical evidence to convict.
(b) There was a forced confession.
(c) The man has a strong alibi.
(d) The real killer has escaped.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who confronts the man in #79 about raping Diane Price?
2. Why had Joe and Christina had a fight earlier in the day?
3. Who is the coroner for the city in #58?
4. What does Christina reveal to Mark when they attend a charity event?
5. What does Mark's doctor confirm is missing after Mark's physical?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)