|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapters Forty-Four through Forty-Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Mark and Sheila go the night of the dinner party?
(a) The opera.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The movies.
2. Why does Samantha break up with Wes?
(a) She is going back to her ex-husband.
(b) He is not interested in a long-term relationship.
(c) He had lied to her too many times.
(d) He believes Wes is not guilty of raping Diane Price.
3. What happens to the photograph of #104?
(a) It runs in the newspaper.
(b) The photographer is paid to throw it away.
(c) It is destroyed.
(d) It is lost.
4. Abe learns that Trang had told his mother that _______________ had instructed Trang to wait for him in his office.
5. What is the result of Mark's trial?
(a) It was a mistrial.
(b) He is found guilty.
(c) It resulted in a hung jury.
(d) He is acquitted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark offer as a settlement in the Catholic Church case?
2. What does Abe figure out about why Flaherty refused to testify for Mark?
3. Whose blood was not found at the scene of Sheila's murder?
4. What amount does Mark offer the woman's attorney as a settlement?
5. What is the status of Mark's marriage to Lydia?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)