|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapters Forty-Four through Forty-Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does Mark give to Joe's date?
(a) She should go to grad school.
(b) She should take a year off and travel in Europe.
(c) She should apply for a summer internship.
(d) She should get her law degree.
2. What disease does Abe Glitsky's wife have?
(c) Heat disease.
3. What is the profession of the woman in #35?
(a) Prosecuting Attorney.
(b) Director of the Rape Crisis Center.
(c) Law School Dean.
(d) Newspaper reporter.
4. What does Mark realize when he arrives home one night and the house is quiet?
(a) Christina is out shopping.
(b) Christina is having a migraine.
(c) Christina is sleeping.
(d) Christina has moved out.
5. Who offers to serve as a character witness for Mark?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which witness did the prosecution attempt to hide from the defense?
2. What sets off the metal detectors at the courthouse?
3. Where do Mark and Sheila go the night of the dinner party?
4. Why is Able chastised for the arrest of the man in #31?
5. For what reason does Christina get angry with Mark?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)