|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapters Forty-Four through Forty-Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark do to try to arouse sympathy from the jury?
(a) Breaks down in tears.
(b) Pretends to faint.
(c) Lays his head on the table in front of him.
(d) Jumps from his seat, yelling that the prosecutor is lying.
2. What does Mark's doctor confirm is missing after Mark's physical?
(a) Some narcotics.
(b) A vial of blood.
(c) Mark's chart.
3. What does Wes question Mark about at his home one night?
(a) The rape of Diane Price.
(b) Sheila's murder.
(c) His inheritance.
(d) His affair with Lydia.
4. Who does Wes imply could have taken blood and a surgical glove from a hospital and placed them at the murder scene?
5. What does Christina realize about Mark?
(a) He will always love himself more than anyone else.
(b) He never really loved her.
(c) He intentionally broke up her relationship with Joe.
(d) He is crazy about her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the officer who took the missing person's report about the person in #49?
2. What does Wes make Abe admit to during questioning?
3. What advice does Mark give to Joe's date?
4. Who is the attorney representing the woman who is suing the Catholic Church?
5. Who does Joe bring to Mark's party?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)