|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters Thirty-Seven through Forty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies Samantha to the courthouse in the hopes of testifying against Mark?
(b) Diane Price.
(c) Mark's kids.
(d) Sheila's sister.
2. Who might the prosecution call to testify against Mark?
(c) Diane Price.
(d) Mark's daughter.
3. Where is the person in #40 being sent to work?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
4. Why is Able chastised for the arrest of the man in #31?
(a) He had the man in mind and didn't investigate other evidence.
(b) He did not secure the crime scene.
(c) He did not have his badge to identify himself.
(d) He showed excessive brutality.
5. Why is Drysdale angry about the arrest of the person in #31?
(a) There was a forced confession.
(b) The man has a strong alibi.
(c) There is a lack of physical evidence to convict.
(d) The real killer has escaped.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the officer who took the missing person's report about the person in #49?
2. How much did Mark tell the Archbishop that it might cost to settle the lawsuit?
3. How is the story of Mark's indictment for murder released?
4. Who sets off the metal detectors at the courthouse?
5. What is the parish where Mark attends church?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)