|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters Thirty-Seven through Forty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe ask Christina when he goes to Christina's house?
(a) If she will marry him.
(b) If she wants to go on a Caribbean vacation.
(c) If she wants to get her law degree.
(d) If she wants to grab something to eat.
2. How are Abe and his children managing after his wife's death?
(a) They are holding their own.
(b) They are doing just fine.
(c) They are really struggling.
(d) They are all in therapy.
3. Who has been stabbed to death at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) Victor Trang.
(b) Wes Farrell.
(c) Mark Dooher.
(d) John Strout.
4. Who does Mark tell about his conversation with Christina?
5. According to Wes, Abe's case against Mark is built on __________________.
(a) A house of cards.
(b) Wishful thinking.
(d) Witness statements.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who testifies for the prosecution that there was no one occupying the spot on the driving range claimed to be used by Mark on the day of the murder?
2. Who has died at the beginning of Chapter 22?
3. Who does Abe note is visibly upset when Mark is arrested for Sheila's murder?
4. Which attorney will represent Mark in the murder case?
5. Who predicts that Mark and Christina will be together in six months after Sheila's death?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)