|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters Twenty-Two through Twenty-Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Mark Dooher and Wes Farrell doing as the novel opens?
(a) Riding the subway.
(b) Drinking beer.
(c) Playing golf.
(d) Having lunch.
2. Who does Abe question about the murder of the person in #49?
3. Why does Samantha break up with Wes?
(a) She is going back to her ex-husband.
(b) He is not interested in a long-term relationship.
(c) He had lied to her too many times.
(d) He believes Wes is not guilty of raping Diane Price.
4. How had Mark once killed a supplier of bad heroin?
(a) Slit his throat.
(b) Shot him.
(c) Stabbed him with a bayonet.
(d) Strangled him.
5. Who is the officer who took the missing person's report about the person in #49?
(a) Mike Nguyen.
(b) Paul Thieu.
(c) Bruce Butler.
(d) Theo Morton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the parish where Mark attends church?
2. What does Mark's doctor confirm is missing after Mark's physical?
3. What does Mark pick up from Joe's office?
4. Who is the woman Abe questions Christina about?
5. What secret does the person in #10 share with Mark?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)