|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters Twenty-Two through Twenty-Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wes question Mark about at his home one night?
(a) The rape of Diane Price.
(b) His affair with Lydia.
(c) His inheritance.
(d) Sheila's murder.
2. With whom does Mark have sex on the night of his wife's funeral?
3. What is Sheila afraid to tell Mark?
(a) She is taking antidepressants.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She wants a divorce.
(d) She wants another child.
4. What is the profession of the woman in #35?
(a) Prosecuting Attorney.
(b) Law School Dean.
(c) Newspaper reporter.
(d) Director of the Rape Crisis Center.
5. What does Trang believe about officials in the Catholic Church?
(a) They ignore inappropriate behavior of priests.
(b) They are too devout to live in the real world.
(c) They want to seek justice for any victims.
(d) They are evil criminals themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes a fight between Joe and Christina after the dinner party?
2. Where is the person in #40 being sent to work?
3. What amount does Mark offer the woman's attorney as a settlement?
4. What does Abe realize is the motive for Sheila's murder?
5. Who is the Archbishop that Mark vows to help attain the position of Cardinal?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)