|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters Twenty-Two through Twenty-Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does GUILT take place?
(b) San Francisco.
(d) San Diego.
2. Who is the officer who took the missing person's report about the person in #49?
(a) Bruce Butler.
(b) Theo Morton.
(c) Paul Thieu.
(d) Mike Nguyen.
3. Who does Abe question about a bayonet he had used in the military?
4. What had Christina told Abe that Tania remembered about her rapist?
(a) He stuttered.
(b) He had one green eye and one blue eye.
(c) He had a tattoo on his penis.
(d) He talked with a lisp.
5. Who does Christina visit in Chapter 18?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Joe's mother.
(c) Her parents.
(d) Her college roommate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joe bring to Mark's party?
2. What does Mark's doctor confirm is missing after Mark's physical?
3. Who predicts that Mark and Christina will be together in six months after Sheila's death?
4. Who is the coroner for the city in #58?
5. Who does Mark promote in the law firm?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)