|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters Twenty-Two through Twenty-Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the attorney representing the man accused of killing Tania Willows?
(a) James Sanderson.
(b) Wes Farrell.
(c) Jay Halston.
(d) Richard Morgan.
2. What was Trang's nationality?
3. What does Mark pick up from Joe's office?
(a) The Murphy file.
(b) Golf clubs.
(c) Summer intern resumes.
(d) Monthly billing report.
4. Who has been stabbed to death at the beginning of Chapter 11?
(a) Victor Trang.
(b) John Strout.
(c) Mark Dooher.
(d) Wes Farrell.
5. Who is the woman Abe questions Christina about?
(a) Tania Willows.
(b) Tammy Wilson.
(c) Tara Watson.
(d) Tawny Welch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Wes' wife?
2. In what city does GUILT take place?
3. Where is the person in #40 being sent to work?
4. What does Wes question Mark about at his home one night?
5. Why had Joe and Christina had a fight earlier in the day?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)