|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters Twenty-Two through Twenty-Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which woman does Wes meet when he goes out on the town?
(a) Maria Evans.
(b) Kirsten Matthews.
(c) Angela Billings.
(d) Samantha Duncan.
2. Why does Mark decide to not try the Catholic Church case in court?
(a) There is not enough evidence against them.
(b) The publicity would be bad for the Church.
(c) The Archbishop has a heart problem.
(d) There is too much evidence againt them.
3. Who has been hospitalized due to the natural disaster of #66?
4. Who is Art Drysdale?
(a) A professor.
(b) A newspaper editor.
(c) A prosecutor.
(d) A pilot.
5. What new homicide is Abe assigned to?
(a) A serial killer of prostitutes.
(b) A rampage killing at Tastee Burger.
(c) A murder of a Catholic priest.
(d) A mass killing at a sorority house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What amount does Mark offer the woman's attorney as a settlement?
2. What had Christina told Abe that Tania remembered about her rapist?
3. Who is the woman Abe questions Christina about?
4. Abe learns that Trang had told his mother that _______________ had instructed Trang to wait for him in his office.
5. What does Abe tell Theiu is notable about the extra blood found on Sheila's bed at the time of her death?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)