|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters Eleven through Twenty-one.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which war did Mark serve?
(a) World War II.
(b) Korean War.
(c) Vietnam War.
(d) Gulf War.
2. What does Trang believe about officials in the Catholic Church?
(a) They ignore inappropriate behavior of priests.
(b) They are too devout to live in the real world.
(c) They are evil criminals themselves.
(d) They want to seek justice for any victims.
3. Why had Joe and Christina had a fight earlier in the day?
(a) He flirted with another girl.
(b) She spent too much money on shoes.
(c) She wrecked his car.
(d) She brought her resume to the firm.
4. Who has been hospitalized due to the natural disaster of #66?
5. What are Victor Trang's witnesses willing to testify to?
(a) Knowledge of a kidnapping.
(b) Knowledge of embezzlement.
(c) Being victimized by priests.
(d) Witnessing a murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What natural disaster occurs in Chapter 17?
2. Who is Mark hoping to see at church?
3. What does Christina leave at Joe's office?
4. Who does Joe bring to Mark's party?
5. What is Abe Glitsky's job?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)