|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters Eleven through Twenty-one.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new homicide is Abe assigned to?
(a) A mass killing at a sorority house.
(b) A serial killer of prostitutes.
(c) A murder of a Catholic priest.
(d) A rampage killing at Tastee Burger.
2. What natural disaster occurs in Chapter 17?
3. Who does Abe question about a bayonet he had used in the military?
4. What is the content of Mark's confession?
(a) He has committed adultery.
(b) It is not revealed.
(c) He has had a homosexual affair.
(d) He has committed murder.
5. Why had Joe and Christina had a fight earlier in the day?
(a) He flirted with another girl.
(b) She brought her resume to the firm.
(c) She wrecked his car.
(d) She spent too much money on shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the coroner for the city in #58?
2. Who has been hospitalized due to the natural disaster of #66?
3. What is the status of Mark's marriage to Lydia?
4. What does Mark pick up from Joe's office?
5. What is the profession of the woman in #35?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)