|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters Eleven through Twenty-one.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Able chastised for the arrest of the man in #31?
(a) He had the man in mind and didn't investigate other evidence.
(b) He did not have his badge to identify himself.
(c) He showed excessive brutality.
(d) He did not secure the crime scene.
2. Who has been hospitalized due to the natural disaster of #66?
3. What is the profession of the woman in #35?
(a) Law School Dean.
(b) Newspaper reporter.
(c) Director of the Rape Crisis Center.
(d) Prosecuting Attorney.
4. What is Mark's overall goal regarding the Catholic Church case?
(a) To show that the widow's daughter was promiscuous.
(b) To minimize any public relations issues.
(c) To remain the attorney in good standing for the church.
(d) To further victimize the widow.
5. Why does Mark decide to not try the Catholic Church case in court?
(a) The Archbishop has a heart problem.
(b) There is not enough evidence against them.
(c) The publicity would be bad for the Church.
(d) There is too much evidence againt them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What amount does Mark offer the woman's attorney as a settlement?
2. Who is the priest accused of having an affair with a widow and taking $50,000 from her?
3. What secret does the person in #10 share with Mark?
4. Who is the woman Abe questions Christina about?
5. What are Victor Trang's witnesses willing to testify to?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)