|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters Eleven through Twenty-one.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Mark Dooher and Wes Farrell doing as the novel opens?
(a) Riding the subway.
(b) Drinking beer.
(c) Playing golf.
(d) Having lunch.
2. What had Christina told Abe that Tania remembered about her rapist?
(a) He had a tattoo on his penis.
(b) He had one green eye and one blue eye.
(c) He stuttered.
(d) He talked with a lisp.
3. Who is the officer who took the missing person's report about the person in #49?
(a) Bruce Butler.
(b) Paul Thieu.
(c) Theo Morton.
(d) Mike Nguyen.
4. What does Mark ask the priest in the confessional?
(a) If having an affair is a mortal sin.
(b) If he can forgive him for abusing his wife.
(c) If the other side of the confessional is empty.
(d) If he thinks he can go to heaven.
5. What is the dead person in #49 wearing when he is found?
(a) An off-white suit.
(b) Shorts and a T-shirt.
(c) A priest's cassock.
(d) A police uniform.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark offer as a settlement in the Catholic Church case?
2. What amount does Mark offer the woman's attorney as a settlement?
3. Who is Wes' wife?
4. Who does Joe bring to Mark's party?
5. Who is the attorney representing the woman who is suing the Catholic Church?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)