|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters Seven through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Art Drysdale?
(a) A prosecutor.
(b) A newspaper editor.
(c) A professor.
(d) A pilot.
2. What does Sheila think may be wrong with Mark?
(a) He might have financial problems.
(b) He is having a mid-life crisis.
(c) He might be suicidal.
(d) He might be having an affair.
3. What does Mark offer as a settlement in the Catholic Church case?
4. Which woman does Wes meet when he goes out on the town?
(a) Samantha Duncan.
(b) Angela Billings.
(c) Maria Evans.
(d) Kirsten Matthews.
5. Why had Joe and Christina had a fight earlier in the day?
(a) She spent too much money on shoes.
(b) She wrecked his car.
(c) He flirted with another girl.
(d) She brought her resume to the firm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sheila afraid to tell Mark?
2. What advice does Mark give to Joe's date?
3. Who is the widow accusing the priest of taking her money?
4. Who is the woman Abe questions Christina about?
5. Why is Drysdale angry about the arrest of the person in #31?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)