|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters Seven through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mark decide to not try the Catholic Church case in court?
(a) There is too much evidence againt them.
(b) There is not enough evidence against them.
(c) The Archbishop has a heart problem.
(d) The publicity would be bad for the Church.
2. What is Abe Glitsky's job?
(d) Police detective.
3. Who does Mark promote in the law firm?
(a) Gabe Evanston.
(b) Max Simonson.
(c) Mitch McConnell.
(d) Joe Avery.
4. What is Christina's problem with Joe?
(a) He is abusive.
(b) He is frugal.
(c) He is anti-social.
(d) He is being transferred.
5. What is Mark's overall goal regarding the Catholic Church case?
(a) To remain the attorney in good standing for the church.
(b) To show that the widow's daughter was promiscuous.
(c) To minimize any public relations issues.
(d) To further victimize the widow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the law firm where Mark works?
2. Who is the woman Abe questions Christina about?
3. What is Joe doing at the beginning of Chapter 7?
4. What does Mark pick up from Joe's office?
5. Who is Art Drysdale?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)