|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters Seven through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mark hoping to see at church?
2. What is Abe Glitsky's job?
(d) Police detective.
3. What had Christina told Abe that Tania remembered about her rapist?
(a) He talked with a lisp.
(b) He had one green eye and one blue eye.
(c) He stuttered.
(d) He had a tattoo on his penis.
4. Why is Able chastised for the arrest of the man in #31?
(a) He did not secure the crime scene.
(b) He did not have his badge to identify himself.
(c) He showed excessive brutality.
(d) He had the man in mind and didn't investigate other evidence.
5. What is the name of the law firm where Mark works?
(a) Morton and Riese.
(b) McCabe and Roth.
(c) McCabe and Miller.
(d) Mitchell and Roth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mark promote in the law firm?
2. Who is the priest accused of having an affair with a widow and taking $50,000 from her?
3. Who is the woman Abe questions Christina about?
4. What are Mark Dooher and Wes Farrell doing as the novel opens?
5. Who is the widow accusing the priest of taking her money?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)