|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters Seven through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the law firm where Mark works?
(a) McCabe and Roth.
(b) McCabe and Miller.
(c) Mitchell and Roth.
(d) Morton and Riese.
2. How much did Mark tell the Archbishop that it might cost to settle the lawsuit?
3. What is Abe Glitsky's job?
(d) Police detective.
4. Who does not want Christina to work at the law firm?
5. What is the profession of the woman in #35?
(a) Prosecuting Attorney.
(b) Law School Dean.
(c) Director of the Rape Crisis Center.
(d) Newspaper reporter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark offer as a settlement in the Catholic Church case?
2. What amount does Mark offer the woman's attorney as a settlement?
3. Who has been arrested for the murder of Tania Willows?
4. Why had Joe and Christina had a fight earlier in the day?
5. Who is the woman Abe questions Christina about?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)