|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters Seven through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mark hoping to see at church?
2. What is the parish where Mark attends church?
(a) St. Ignatius.
(b) St. Patrick's.
(c) St. Mary's.
(d) Mary Help of Christians.
3. What is Abe Glitsky's job?
(b) Police detective.
4. What is the name of the law firm where Mark works?
(a) McCabe and Roth.
(b) McCabe and Miller.
(c) Morton and Riese.
(d) Mitchell and Roth.
5. Who is the attorney representing the woman who is suing the Catholic Church?
(a) Jeffrey Adams.
(b) Jay Swenson.
(c) Victor Trang.
(d) Robert Marchal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Mark tell the Archbishop that it might cost to settle the lawsuit?
2. What are Mark Dooher and Wes Farrell doing as the novel opens?
3. Who does Joe bring to Mark's party?
4. Who is the Archbishop that Mark vows to help attain the position of Cardinal?
5. What secret does the person in #10 share with Mark?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)