|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters Seven through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe ask Christina when he goes to Christina's house?
(a) If she wants to get her law degree.
(b) If she wants to go on a Caribbean vacation.
(c) If she will marry him.
(d) If she wants to grab something to eat.
2. What is the parish where Mark attends church?
(a) St. Mary's.
(b) Mary Help of Christians.
(c) St. Ignatius.
(d) St. Patrick's.
3. Who is Joe Avery?
(a) Wes' godson.
(b) Sheila's brother.
(c) A junior partner in Mark's firm.
(d) A med student.
4. Why is Drysdale angry about the arrest of the person in #31?
(a) There was a forced confession.
(b) The man has a strong alibi.
(c) There is a lack of physical evidence to convict.
(d) The real killer has escaped.
5. What is Sheila afraid to tell Mark?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She is taking antidepressants.
(c) She wants another child.
(d) She wants a divorce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Mark Dooher and Wes Farrell doing as the novel opens?
2. Which woman does Wes meet when he goes out on the town?
3. What does Victor Trang tell Mark about the case against the Catholic Church?
4. How much did Mark tell the Archbishop that it might cost to settle the lawsuit?
5. Who is the Archbishop that Mark vows to help attain the position of Cardinal?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)