|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters Seven through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mark promote in the law firm?
(a) Mitch McConnell.
(b) Joe Avery.
(c) Gabe Evanston.
(d) Max Simonson.
2. Who does Mark tell about his conversation with Christina?
3. How much did Mark tell the Archbishop that it might cost to settle the lawsuit?
4. Who does Joe bring to Mark's party?
(a) Adrianne Watson.
(b) Kathleen Mason.
(c) Christina Carrera.
(d) Maryann Southland.
5. Who is Art Drysdale?
(a) A professor.
(b) A prosecutor.
(c) A pilot.
(d) A newspaper editor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mark decide to not try the Catholic Church case in court?
2. What does Mark pick up from Joe's office?
3. Mark hints to Joe that there is a promotion in the works for ______________.
4. What had Christina told Abe that Tania remembered about her rapist?
5. What secret does the person in #10 share with Mark?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)