|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters Seven through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Mark tell the Archbishop that it might cost to settle the lawsuit?
2. What is Sheila afraid to tell Mark?
(a) She is taking antidepressants.
(b) She wants another child.
(c) She wants a divorce.
(d) She is pregnant.
3. What amount does Mark offer the woman's attorney as a settlement?
4. Why had Joe and Christina had a fight earlier in the day?
(a) She brought her resume to the firm.
(b) She wrecked his car.
(c) She spent too much money on shoes.
(d) He flirted with another girl.
5. What disease does Abe Glitsky's wife have?
(b) Heat disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the priest accused of having an affair with a widow and taking $50,000 from her?
2. What advice does Mark give to Joe's date?
3. What is the parish where Mark attends church?
4. Who is the attorney representing the woman who is suing the Catholic Church?
5. What is the profession of the woman in #35?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)