|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters Seven through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Archbishop that Mark vows to help attain the position of Cardinal?
(a) Jim Flaherty.
(b) Chris Loxley.
(c) Clayton Silcox.
(d) James Hall.
2. Who is the widow accusing the priest of taking her money?
(a) Fannie Dawson.
(b) Felicia Diep.
(c) Elsie Lane.
(d) Felicity Dorr.
3. How much did Mark tell the Archbishop that it might cost to settle the lawsuit?
4. What is Mark's overall goal regarding the Catholic Church case?
(a) To further victimize the widow.
(b) To minimize any public relations issues.
(c) To show that the widow's daughter was promiscuous.
(d) To remain the attorney in good standing for the church.
5. What is Joe doing at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) Driving home.
(c) Working late.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila think may be wrong with Mark?
2. What is the profession of the woman in #35?
3. Who does Joe bring to Mark's party?
4. Who does Mark tell about his conversation with Christina?
5. Where does Christina do volunteer work?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)