|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapters Forty-Four through Forty-Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Mark tell the Archbishop that it might cost to settle the lawsuit?
2. What does Sheila think may be wrong with Mark?
(a) He might be suicidal.
(b) He is having a mid-life crisis.
(c) He might have financial problems.
(d) He might be having an affair.
3. Diane Price goes to the Rape Crisis Center to claim that ____________ raped her 25 years ago.
4. The priest in #132 tells Flaherty that ____________ killed Victor Trang.
5. What does Mark offer as a settlement in the Catholic Church case?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who confronts the man in #79 about raping Diane Price?
2. With what type of weapon does the coroner say Victor Trang was probably killed?
3. What does Christina reveal to Mark when they attend a charity event?
4. Who goes to the hotel to meet Christina?
5. Who does Joe bring to Mark's party?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)