|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapters Forty-Four through Forty-Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Samantha break up with Wes?
(a) He is not interested in a long-term relationship.
(b) She is going back to her ex-husband.
(c) He had lied to her too many times.
(d) He believes Wes is not guilty of raping Diane Price.
2. Who is the prosecutor in Mark's murder trial?
(a) Jeff Hecht.
(b) Allie Johnson.
(c) Amanda Jenkins.
(d) Johnson Hall.
3. Who goes to the hotel to meet Christina?
4. Abe learns that Trang had told his mother that _______________ had instructed Trang to wait for him in his office.
5. What does Sheila think may be wrong with Mark?
(a) He might have financial problems.
(b) He is having a mid-life crisis.
(c) He might be having an affair.
(d) He might be suicidal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Christina's physical condition?
2. In which war did Mark serve?
3. What does Christina tell Abe about her relationship with Mark?
4. What is the value of the life insurance policy Mark will inherit?
5. Who might the prosecution call to testify against Mark?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)