|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapters Forty-Four through Forty-Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which witness did the prosecution attempt to hide from the defense?
(a) Fr. Gorman.
(b) Sam Kerrigan.
(c) Michael Ross.
(d) Willie Abrahams.
2. What quality does Christina notice about Mark now?
3. Who admits that he/she is not certain of Mark's innocence?
4. What happens to Mark and Christina's relationship after the trial?
(a) They get married.
(b) They part company.
(c) They want to date for awhile.
(d) They agree to be friends.
5. What does Abe tell Theiu is notable about the extra blood found on Sheila's bed at the time of her death?
(a) It was not her blood.
(b) It was not fresh blood.
(c) It was not real blood.
(d) There was an anti-coagulant in it.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what point does Wes say that he no longer believed in Mark's innocence?
2. What is the profession of the woman in #35?
3. Who is the woman that Abe hires as the family's housekeeper?
4. What is the parish where Mark attends church?
5. What does Joe ask Christina when he goes to Christina's house?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)