|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapters Forty-Four through Forty-Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the prosecution witness who testifies that he did not find anything to directly connect Mark to Sheila's murder?
(a) George Crandall.
(b) Mack Strawser.
(c) Kurt Mullins.
(d) David Peavey.
2. The priest in #132 tells Flaherty that ____________ killed Victor Trang.
3. What does Wes question Mark about at his home one night?
(a) Sheila's murder.
(b) His affair with Lydia.
(c) His inheritance.
(d) The rape of Diane Price.
4. What did the person in #136 major in in college?
(a) Criminal justice.
5. Who does Christina call to talk about a problem with Joe?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wes note when he re-enters the discussion room at the courthouse?
2. What does Mark pick up from Joe's office?
3. What is Sheila afraid to tell Mark?
4. Who has died at the beginning of Chapter 22?
5. Who has been promoted to head the homicide division?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)