|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters Eleven through Twenty-one.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has been arrested for the murder of Tania Willows?
(a) Lem Samuels.
(b) Leroy Johnson.
(c) Lous Murray.
(d) Levon Copes.
2. Who is Abe's wife?
3. What is Sheila afraid to tell Mark?
(a) She is taking antidepressants.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She wants a divorce.
(d) She wants another child.
4. In what city does GUILT take place?
(a) San Francisco.
(d) San Diego.
5. Who does Mark want to hire as his attorney?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the content of Mark's confession?
2. What natural disaster occurs in Chapter 17?
3. Why had Joe and Christina had a fight earlier in the day?
4. Who is the coroner for the city in #58?
5. Why is Drysdale angry about the arrest of the person in #31?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)