|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters Eleven through Twenty-one.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mark decide to not try the Catholic Church case in court?
(a) The publicity would be bad for the Church.
(b) The Archbishop has a heart problem.
(c) There is not enough evidence against them.
(d) There is too much evidence againt them.
2. Who does Joe bring to Mark's party?
(a) Kathleen Mason.
(b) Adrianne Watson.
(c) Christina Carrera.
(d) Maryann Southland.
3. Who does Mark tell about his conversation with Christina?
4. What is the status of Mark's marriage to Lydia?
(a) They have been divorced for a couple years.
(b) They are happily married.
(c) They are newlyweds.
(d) They are divorcing.
5. Who is the priest accused of having an affair with a widow and taking $50,000 from her?
(a) Fr. Welch.
(b) Fr. Sanderson.
(c) Fr. Slocum.
(d) Fr. Meyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Mark tell the Archbishop that it might cost to settle the lawsuit?
2. What does Victor Trang tell Mark about the case against the Catholic Church?
3. Who does Abe question about the murder of the person in #49?
4. What is the dead person in #49 wearing when he is found?
5. What does Mark ask the priest in the confessional?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)