|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters Thirty through Thirty-Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the coroner for the city in #58?
(a) Paul Morton.
(b) Ed McInerney.
(c) Mack Strawser.
(d) John Strout.
2. Who predicts that Mark and Christina will be together in six months after Sheila's death?
3. What is Joe doing at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) Driving home.
(c) Working late.
4. What had killed all but three of the men in Mark's platoon in Vietnam?
(b) Land mines.
(c) Food poisoning.
(d) Sniper attack.
5. Why had Joe and Christina had a fight earlier in the day?
(a) She brought her resume to the firm.
(b) He flirted with another girl.
(c) She spent too much money on shoes.
(d) She wrecked his car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sheila afraid to tell Mark?
2. A theory arises that ____________ had stolen blood and staged the scene of Sheila's murder.
3. What amount does Mark offer the woman's attorney as a settlement?
4. What does Sheila think may be wrong with Mark?
5. What had Christina told Abe that Tania remembered about her rapist?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)