|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters Thirty-Seven through Forty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Drysdale angry about the arrest of the person in #31?
(a) There is a lack of physical evidence to convict.
(b) The man has a strong alibi.
(c) There was a forced confession.
(d) The real killer has escaped.
2. Who is arrested at the courthouse?
(b) Diane Price.
3. What does Christina reveal to Mark when they attend a charity event?
(a) She is in love with him.
(b) She is moving to New York.
(c) She is not cut out for criminal law.
(d) She is going to marry Joe.
4. The priest in #132 tells Flaherty that ____________ killed Victor Trang.
5. Who has been arrested for the murder of Tania Willows?
(a) Lem Samuels.
(b) Levon Copes.
(c) Leroy Johnson.
(d) Lous Murray.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had planned to kill Mark in the courtroom?
2. Why is Able chastised for the arrest of the man in #31?
3. Diane Price goes to the Rape Crisis Center to claim that ____________ raped her 25 years ago.
4. Who is Art Drysdale?
5. How is the story of Mark's indictment for murder released?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)