|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters Thirty-Seven through Forty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Abe and his children managing after his wife's death?
(a) They are holding their own.
(b) They are really struggling.
(c) They are doing just fine.
(d) They are all in therapy.
2. How did the priest in #132 learn about who killed Victor Trang?
(a) On the radio.
(b) In the newspaper.
(c) In the confessional.
(d) On TV.
3. Why was the man in #81 worried that Mark may kill him?
(a) He was a witness to the platoon's deaths.
(b) He won an important case against Mark.
(c) He was having an affair with Mark's wife.
(d) He stole a big client away from Mark.
4. What does Joe ask Christina when he goes to Christina's house?
(a) If she wants to grab something to eat.
(b) If she wants to get her law degree.
(c) If she wants to go on a Caribbean vacation.
(d) If she will marry him.
5. How had Mark once killed a supplier of bad heroin?
(a) Stabbed him with a bayonet.
(b) Strangled him.
(c) Slit his throat.
(d) Shot him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mark promote in the law firm?
2. What had killed all but three of the men in Mark's platoon in Vietnam?
3. Who does Mark tell about his conversation with Christina?
4. Who does Christina call to talk about a problem with Joe?
5. What does Mark offer as a settlement in the Catholic Church case?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)