|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters Thirty-Seven through Forty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the attorney representing the man accused of killing Tania Willows?
(a) Richard Morgan.
(b) James Sanderson.
(c) Jay Halston.
(d) Wes Farrell.
2. What does Abe notice about the murder scene of the person in #74?
(a) There has been a burglary as well.
(b) The dead person's fingertips have been cut off.
(c) There is a security camera in the room.
(d) The blade of the knife was wiped on the dead person's clothes.
3. Who is arrested at the courthouse?
(a) Diane Price.
4. According to Wes, Abe's case against Mark is built on __________________.
(b) Witness statements.
(c) A house of cards.
(d) Wishful thinking.
5. Who confronts the man in #79 about raping Diane Price?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flaherty call Wes to tell him after the visit from the priest?
2. Who does Mark tell about his conversation with Christina?
3. Who is Art Drysdale?
4. Who sets off the metal detectors at the courthouse?
5. What does Mark's doctor confirm is missing after Mark's physical?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)