|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters Thirty-Seven through Forty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe ask Christina when he goes to Christina's house?
(a) If she wants to go on a Caribbean vacation.
(b) If she wants to get her law degree.
(c) If she will marry him.
(d) If she wants to grab something to eat.
2. Which attorney will represent Mark in the murder case?
3. What are Victor Trang's witnesses willing to testify to?
(a) Knowledge of a kidnapping.
(b) Being victimized by priests.
(c) Knowledge of embezzlement.
(d) Witnessing a murder.
4. Who does Wes imply could have taken blood and a surgical glove from a hospital and placed them at the murder scene?
5. Who is the parish priest who visits Flaherty at his home?
(a) Fr. Welch.
(b) Fr. Fiorino.
(c) Fr. Meyer.
(d) Fr. Gorman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who confronts the man in #79 about raping Diane Price?
2. Who does Abe note is visibly upset when Mark is arrested for Sheila's murder?
3. What does Wes make Abe admit to during questioning?
4. Who has died at the beginning of Chapter 22?
5. What does Mark offer as a settlement in the Catholic Church case?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)