|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters Thirty-Seven through Forty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mark meet with to refute his indictment for murder?
(a) His family members.
(b) The members of his law firm.
(c) His clients.
(d) The local media.
2. Mark hints to Joe that there is a promotion in the works for ______________.
3. What is Sheila's official cause of death?
(c) Heart attack.
4. Why is Able chastised for the arrest of the man in #31?
(a) He showed excessive brutality.
(b) He had the man in mind and didn't investigate other evidence.
(c) He did not secure the crime scene.
(d) He did not have his badge to identify himself.
5. Why does Mark decide to not try the Catholic Church case in court?
(a) There is not enough evidence against them.
(b) The publicity would be bad for the Church.
(c) The Archbishop has a heart problem.
(d) There is too much evidence againt them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Abe and his children managing after his wife's death?
2. Diane Price goes to the Rape Crisis Center to claim that ____________ raped her 25 years ago.
3. What is Mark's overall goal regarding the Catholic Church case?
4. What does Abe notice about the murder scene of the person in #74?
5. What does Abe tell Theiu is notable about the extra blood found on Sheila's bed at the time of her death?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)