|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The epilogue discusses a man with what occupation?
2. With what discussion does Pound open "The Recurring Decimal?"
3. How does Pound describe "And Therefore Tending?"
(a) An educational essay.
(b) A mission statement.
(c) A brochure.
(d) An ode.
4. Where does sovereignty rest, according to Pound?
(d) Military might.
5. Which of the following institutions does Pound say is seen in the world today?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Pound, everyone is bothered by bad what?
2. Whose autobiography has a lag between his death in 1861 and its publication in 1920?
3. How does the reader know which essays should be read?
4. In "Neo-Platonicks Etc.," Pound discusses philosophers that followed who?
5. Whose culture is discussed in "The Promised Land?"
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)