|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pound wants people to know that Hadyn is similarly great to whom?
2. What author is addressed at the beginning of "Study of Physiognomy?"
3. Whose "Nicomachean Ethics" does Pound analyze?
4. What is is a mere bureaucracy full of hypocrites?
(a) The English Church.
(b) The Baptist Church.
(c) The Lutheran Church.
(d) The Church of Rome.
5. What kind of piece is "Guide to Kulchur?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pound believe is superior to Aristotle?
2. How does Pound describe most Protestant parsons?
3. The epilogue discusses a man with what occupation?
4. What does Pound believe is NOT a cold subject?
5. In "Neo-Platonicks Etc.," Pound discusses philosophers that followed who?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)