|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what discussion does Pound open "The Recurring Decimal?"
2. What is is a mere bureaucracy full of hypocrites?
(a) The Lutheran Church.
(b) The English Church.
(c) The Church of Rome.
(d) The Baptist Church.
3. Whose "Nicomachean Ethics" does Pound analyze?
4. Who does Pound believe is superior to Aristotle?
5. What is based on ignoble elements?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were people sent for systemized information in Pound's youth?
2. How does Pound describe "And Therefore Tending?"
3. Where did Pound waste time studying?
4. How does Pound feel about the philosopher discussed in "To Recapitulate?"
5. Whose influence does Pound think should be respected?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)