|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. The enemies of mankind are those who ossify what?
2. British observers have had a tone of disgust since when?
a) Queen Anne.
b) Henry VIII.
c) Queen Victoria.
d) The Revolutionary War.
3. What does Pound say "suits monkeys?"
4. How long is "Maxims of Prudence?"
a) Ten pages.
b) Five pages.
c) Three pages.
d) One page.
5. What political work is included in Pound's list of books that must be read?
a) The Communist Manifesto.
b) "Mein Kampf."
c) The American Constitution.
d) The Declaration of Independence.
6. Who must cut corners, according to "Kulchur: Part One?"
This section contains 406 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)