1. Who is the author of "Guide to Kulchur"?
2. How many essays are contained in Section I?
3. What length best describes the essays in Section I?
4. The first essay in Section I is called "______ of the Analects."
5. What philosopher is the subject of the first essay in Section I?
6. What essay is noted by the author to be dry, but that something worthwhile can come from reading it?
7. What is the first sort of idea addressed in "The New Learning Part One?"
This section contains 3,258 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)