|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Addenda: 1952, As Sextant, Introductory Textbook.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose influence does Pound think should be respected?
2. What organization does Pound criticize in "Government?"
(a) League of Nations.
(b) United Nations.
(c) Peace Corps.
(d) Federal Bureau of Investigation.
3. With what discussion does Pound open "The Recurring Decimal?"
4. According to the author, what survives because it is rooted in the idea of human universality?
5. Whose "Nicomachean Ethics" does Pound analyze?
Short Answer Questions
1. What science is addressed in "Kulchur: Part One?"
2. "Savoir Faire" begins by asking what we mean to do when we ______.
3. Where does sovereignty rest, according to Pound?
4. Why would Pound not give the first book of the "Nicomachean Ethics" to a young man?
5. According to Pound, what nation is not civilized?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)