|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Addenda: 1952, As Sextant, Introductory Textbook.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose autobiography has a lag between his death in 1861 and its publication in 1920?
(d) Van Buren.
2. Whose influence does Pound think should be respected?
3. Whose life does Pound believe was in line with the best modern views?
4. What author does Pound say is discussed enough, but not often read as a poet?
(a) D.H. Lawrence.
(b) T. S. Eliot.
(c) Oscar Wilde.
5. According to Pound, everyone is bothered by bad what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Pound asks the reader to hesitate in what?
2. What country's textbooks are addressed in "Textbooks?"
3. What does Pound say has become a nuisance in various European countries?
4. How does Pound describe most Protestant parsons?
5. "Savoir Faire" begins by asking what we mean to do when we ______.
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)