|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI, Section XII, Study of Physiognomy, And Therefore Tending, Pergamena Deest, Watch the Beaners.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the important modes of thought discussed in "Ici Je Teste?"
2. The author ends "The History of Philosophy Is ...?" with the claim that discoveries are made by whom?
(a) Gluttons and addicts.
(b) The studious.
(c) Uneducated and the unenlightened.
(d) The lucky.
3. "Savoir Faire" begins by asking what we mean to do when we ______.
4. What is the problem in Italy, according to Pound?
(b) Lack of power.
(d) Too much power.
5. Why is a new angle useful in writing?
(a) It dispells lies and rumors.
(b) It brings newness to different readers.
(c) It keeps the historical timeline pure.
(d) It shares a new voice in the human experience.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of education does the author address in "The History of Philosophy Is ...?"
2. What is the second essay in Part IV, Section VII?
3. The author says discoveries are made by men who can what?
4. Who does Pound say was wise to oppose usury?
5. Who does Pound believe is superior to Aristotle?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)