|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI, Section XII, Study of Physiognomy, And Therefore Tending, Pergamena Deest, Watch the Beaners.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Pound, all men should be able to combine the practical and ______.
(a) The physical.
(b) The psychological.
(c) The psychosomatic.
(d) The philosophical.
2. How does real knowledge go into men, according to the author?
(a) In tidbits.
(b) Through experience.
(c) From birth.
(d) All at once.
3. Pound wants people to know that Hadyn is similarly great to whom?
4. What is is a mere bureaucracy full of hypocrites?
(a) The Church of Rome.
(b) The Lutheran Church.
(c) The Baptist Church.
(d) The English Church.
5. Who does the author claim was a great man in "Values?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the focus of Rome, according to "Sparta 776 B.C.?"
2. British observers have had a tone of disgust since when?
3. Whose introduction in London does Pound praise?
4. The first essay in Section I is called "______ of the Analects."
5. What is infamy and based on ignorance of the nature of money?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)