|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI, Section XII, Study of Physiognomy, And Therefore Tending, Pergamena Deest, Watch the Beaners.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the author claim was a great man in "Values?"
2. How does Pound describe most Protestant parsons?
3. What is more important than knowledge?
4. Where were people sent for systemized information in Pound's youth?
5. In "The History of Philosophy Is ...?" the author notes that many philosophers tried to understand the world totally apart from what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will newness NOT be missed?
2. According to Pound, all men should be able to combine the practical and ______.
3. Where does sovereignty rest, according to Pound?
4. Most of the focus in "Guide" is on intellectuals from what country?
5. What progresses through reviving the old and messing it up?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)