|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI, Section XII, Study of Physiognomy, And Therefore Tending, Pergamena Deest, Watch the Beaners.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pound lament the decline of from the 19th century?
2. What habit does America have about history, according to Pound?
(a) Rewriting it.
(b) Slanting it.
(c) Ignoring it.
(d) Arguing it.
3. What did England's special darkness cause an interruption in?
4. Who does Pound briefly attack in "Royalty and All That?"
5. What is infamy and based on ignorance of the nature of money?
(a) The loan system.
(b) The tax system.
(c) The business model.
(d) The banking system.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part IV, Section VII, Pound discusses "The ______ of Human Wishes".
2. In which direction was the culture of Christian medieval?
3. In "Neo-Platonicks Etc.," Pound discusses philosophers that followed who?
4. The first essay in Section I is called "______ of the Analects."
5. What opposes the arts, melody, and design?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)