|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI, Section XII, Study of Physiognomy, And Therefore Tending, Pergamena Deest, Watch the Beaners.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are men drunk with in philosophy?
2. According to Pound, everyone is bothered by bad what?
3. What is the second essay in Part IV, Section VII?
(a) "Ici, Je Teste."
(b) "Guide to Kulchur."
(c) "Maxims of Prudence."
(d) "Human Wishes."
4. Where were people sent for systemized information in Pound's youth?
5. What makes many great Greek tragedies boring, according to the author?
(a) Detailed translation.
(b) Translations of translations.
(c) Unrelatable storylines.
(d) Attention to meaning above all else.
Short Answer Questions
1. What percentage of the time should one not respond to criticisms of one's artwork?
2. What is compared to culture in the essay "Vortex?"
3. What author is addressed at the beginning of "Study of Physiognomy?"
4. British observers have had a tone of disgust since when?
5. How many essays are contained in Section I?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)