Quiz: Part IV, Section IX, Education or Information, Neo-Platonicks Etc., Losses, Odes: Risks, Great Bass: Part Two, Tone to Part V, Section XI, Arabia Deserta, Kung, Chaucer Was Framed?, Happy Days, The Promised Land
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where did Pound waste time studying?
a) New York.
2. Who does Pound believe is superior to Aristotle?
3. What opposes the arts, melody, and design?
b) The Victorian Age.
c) The Industrial Age.
4. What does Pound say American can learn from?
a) European education models.
b) Chinese history.
c) Native American culture.
d) The Constitution.
5. Who does Pound briefly attack in "Royalty and All That?"
This section contains 290 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)