|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Section IX, Education or Information, Neo-Platonicks Etc., Losses, Odes: Risks, Great Bass: Part Two, Tone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes many great Greek tragedies boring, according to the author?
(a) Translations of translations.
(b) Unrelatable storylines.
(c) Attention to meaning above all else.
(d) Detailed translation.
2. What did England's special darkness cause an interruption in?
3. How long is "Maxims of Prudence?"
(a) Three pages.
(b) Five pages.
(c) Ten pages.
(d) One page.
4. What do bilingual classics tests and microfiche editions of music help?
(a) The new learning.
(b) Expression of culture.
(c) Personal creativity.
(d) Understanding of culture.
5. What is the initial focus of "Ici Je Teste?"
(a) Aquinas and Descartes.
(b) The Catholic Church.
(c) European education models.
(d) American history.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many essays are contained in Section II?
2. What are men drunk with in philosophy?
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the important modes of thought discussed in "Ici Je Teste?"
4. How many pages is "Italy?"
5. Where were people sent for systemized information in Pound's youth?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)