|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What term refers to any underhand interference with production, work, etc., in a plant, factory, etc., as by enemy agents during wartime or by employees during a trade dispute?
2. Guevara writes that above all, the guerrilla fighter is what kind of revolutionary?
3. The guerrilla is always in need of _____ and care should be taken to always conserve it whenever possible.
4. Each squad and the members of each squad carry what with them?
5. Guevara notes that the guerrilla band should always be aware that their behavior is being watched and judged by whom?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the guerrilla maintain the support of people of the countryside according to Guevara?
2. What is the principle tactic of the guerrilla band? What are its attributes?
3. What does Guevara write of the need for an ideal in the guerrilla fighter?
4. What are ways in which the guerrilla is responsible to the peasants in his reform?
5. How does Guevara describe the beginning of a guerrilla movement?
6. What must the guerrilla bear in the countryside? What must he always be aware of among the peasants?
7. How should the guerrilla force seek to redistribute land in his reform according to Guevara?
8. Why does Guevara assert the guerrilla finds better recruits in the countryside?
9. How does Guevara distinguish the suburban guerrilla from the guerrilla in the countryside?
10. What does Guevara write of adaptability in the guerrilla? Of what stature should the fighter be?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Define the term "sabotage" and identify how it is a useful tool in a guerrilla movement. How does sabotage differ from terrorism?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the structure and organization of the guerrilla army. How many units are there and how many men in each unit? What is the most basic unit and who heads each?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the physical, mental and emotional qualities that a guerrilla must possess, according to Guevara. Why is it ideal for the guerrilla to originate from the region in which he fights?
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)