|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Guevara notes that "sabotage should be carried out, of course, only outside the territories dominated by" whom?
(a) The enemy.
(b) The revolutionary army.
(c) The aiding countries.
(d) The peasants.
2. With friends of the revolution, supplies should always be paid for either in currency or in what that will be paid back at the end of the war?
3. Following the Cuban Revolution, Guevara performed a number of key roles in the new government included instituting agrarian reform as minister of what?
4. What does Guevara write should be jealously guarded within the guerrilla organization?
(b) Clothing and food.
5. Due to health reasons, Castro transferred his responsibilities to the First Vice-President in 2006, which is who?
(a) Fulgencio Batista.
(b) Jacobo Arbenz.
(c) Raul Castro.
(d) Che Guevara.
Short Answer Questions
1. Guevara writes that meat should be conserved in the form of what for the guerrilla?
2. Guevara notes that "Bridges can be attacked with dynamite; if there is no dynamite, those made of steel can be made to fall very easily with" what?
3. Within the army violations of discipline must be punished how?
4. One of the central foci of training for guerrilla troops, according to Guevara, would consist in what?
5. Guevara writes that, "in the third stage, when there are zones invulnerable to the enemy, a true _________ is constructed."
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Guevara close with in the Epilogue regarding his vision for the future?
2. What does Guevara write of the role of women in guerrilla movements?
3. What guidelines does Guevara instill for supply lines for the guerrilla forces?
4. How does Guevara broach the subject of the screening of recruits?
5. How is strategic sabotage used in the war zone? How is tactical sabotage implemented?
6. What is intelligence? How important is intelligence for the guerrilla movement?
7. How does dedication protect the revolution, according to Guevara?
8. What is the internal civil organization of a guerrilla movement responsible for?
9. What skill does Guevara insist training begin with? Why?
10. How does Guevara distinguish the guerrilla army from that of a regular army?
This section contains 835 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)