|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 3: Organization of the Guerrilla Front begins with a discussion of the creation and maintenance of a good ___________ system.
2. What amount of time does Guevara write in the Epilogue "has now passed since the flight of the dictator, the culmination of a long armed civil struggle by the Cuban people"?
(a) Five years.
(b) Two years.
(c) One year.
(d) Three years.
3. How many kinds of propaganda should be controlled by one administrator?
4. When did Che Guevara die?
5. Guevara writes that the national revolution of Cuba was fundamentally what?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Fidel Castro become Prime Minister of Cuba?
2. What consists of seating the rifle firmly on any kind of wooden apparatus and without moving or firing the rifle the recruits direct the movement of a target until they think they have a hole at the center exactly in the line of sight?
3. Guevara states that medicine should be stolen from the enemy and procured from what organization whenever possible?
4. What is essential to the operation of a guerrilla band and as the occupied zone increases, so to should the complexity increase?
5. Guevara states that besides serving as combatants, women are indispensable for cooking good meals and for transporting what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What state-run organizations did Castro install in Cuba? How were old laws regarded?
2. What is external propaganda? How does Guevara believe it should be spread?
3. What guidelines does Guevara instill for supply lines for the guerrilla forces?
4. What was the aim of the bulk of reform under Castro's regime?
5. How does Guevara distinguish the guerrilla army from that of a regular army?
6. How does dedication protect the revolution, according to Guevara?
7. What establishments are important to develop once extensive zones of operation are established?
8. What is the internal civil organization of a guerrilla movement responsible for?
9. What is intelligence? How important is intelligence for the guerrilla movement?
10. How does Guevara define sabotage? How does it differ from terrorism?
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)