|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Operations should never be undertaken unless there is a high probability that the guerrilla can capture enough what from the enemy?
2. As the revolutionary band grows, it must seek out more and more supplies and attempt to create _____ groups that can capture supplies and increase disruption of the regime through sabotage.
3. What refers to an armored, self-propelled combat vehicle, armed with cannon and machine guns and moving on a caterpillar tread?
4. In what type of government does Guevara claim, "the guerrilla outbreak cannot be promoted, since the possibilities of peaceful struggle have not yet been exhausted"?
(a) One which was voted down by the people.
(b) A dictatorship.
(c) A communist regime.
(d) One which came from popular vote.
5. The actual time spend in combat is much less than the time spent marching or what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Combat should only be engaged when the possibility of what is ensured?
2. According to Guevara, ideally the guerrilla fighter will be an inhabitant of what?
3. Guerrilla operations will need to occur when, according to Guevara?
4. What platoon's purpose is to reinforce the vanguard unit at the head of the attack if it should lose ground?
5. What unit of a guerrilla army does a commandante command?
Short Essay Questions
1. When should combat be engaged, according to Guevara? How great a focus of the guerrilla's life is combat?
2. What are the essential strategic tools and goals of the guerrilla army according to Guevara?
3. How should the guerrilla force seek to redistribute land in his reform according to Guevara?
4. How is a guerrilla army organized? What are the names of the units in the army?
5. What are ways in which the guerrilla is responsible to the peasants in his reform?
6. How does the guerrilla use sabotage in the war zone? How are enemy prisoners dealt with?
7. What basic equipment do guerrilla soldiers carry with them?
8. What principles of Guerrilla warfare are introduced in Chapter I: General Principles of Guerrilla Warfare?
9. How does Guevara distinguish the suburban guerrilla from the guerrilla in the countryside?
10. What must the guerrilla bear in the countryside? What must he always be aware of among the peasants?
This section contains 858 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)