|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is made up of no more than 12 men led by lieutenants?
2. What does Che Guevara refer to as the forces of all non-revolutionary or counter-revolutionary forces?
(a) The regime.
(b) The nationalist.
(c) The antagonist.
(d) The enemy.
3. What term refers to information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.?
4. How does Guevara state the guerrilla war should progress in Chapter 2: The Guerrilla Band?
(a) Zone by zone.
(b) Upward through ranks.
(c) Left to right.
(d) From the highest officials downward.
5. Once the revolutionary group's fame grows, it is able to recruit and receive support from whom?
(a) The government.
(b) Enemy soldiers.
(c) The peasants.
(d) Corrupt police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Che Guevara notes that the revolutionary must always be on the side of whom?
2. What refers to the tools that the guerrilla uses in fighting, in most cases involving guns and knives?
3. What term refers to a settled or established opinion, belief or principle?
4. What refers to a kind of wall or roof that can shelter men in a defensive position during a firefight?
5. Despite the advantages that a guerrilla may find in rough terrain, he must always be careful to maintain good ___________ according to Guevara?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the guerrilla use sabotage in the war zone? How are enemy prisoners dealt with?
2. What are the essential strategic tools and goals of the guerrilla army according to Guevara?
3. How should the suburban guerrilla's missions differ from those of the country guerrilla according to Guevara?
4. How does Guevara suggest the guerrilla force supply food and ammunition?
5. What principles of Guerrilla warfare are introduced in Chapter I: General Principles of Guerrilla Warfare?
6. When does the guerrilla primarily operate? How are captured enemies dealt with?
7. How does the guerrilla maintain the support of people of the countryside according to Guevara?
8. How does Guevara distinguish the suburban guerrilla from the guerrilla in the countryside?
9. How should the guerrilla force seek to redistribute land in his reform according to Guevara?
10. How does Guevara describe the beginning of a guerrilla movement?
This section contains 840 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)