|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Guevara writes that the national revolution of Cuba was fundamentally what?
2. How many kinds of propaganda should be controlled by one administrator?
3. What industries are hard to maintain to the guerrilla and are easily destroyed by the enemy unless they are well hidden?
(a) Rum stills.
(b) Tobacco fields.
(c) Rubber plants.
(d) Iron and steel plants.
4. Guevara writes that meat should be conserved in the form of what for the guerrilla?
(b) Pot pies.
(d) Beef jerky.
5. Guevara notes in the first Appendix that "Unconditional help should not be expected from a ______, whether friendly or simply negligent, that allows its territory to be used as a base of operations."
(a) Urban people.
6. Within the propaganda organization there should be periodicals aimed at whom, according to Guevara?
(a) Enemy regime.
(b) Enemy soldiers.
(c) External nations.
(d) Govermental agents.
7. Following the Cuban Revolution, Guevara performed a number of key roles in the new government included instituting agrarian reform as minister of what?
8. What item does Guevara express is absolutely as essential to the guerrilla as are proper weapons and ammunition?
9. The two fundamental industries that are needed for the revolution are arms making and what?
(a) Shoe manufacturing.
(b) Clothes manufacturing.
(c) Tin manufacturing.
(d) Textile manufacturing.
10. Aside from training in the basic skills of soldiering, the maximum amount of time should be spent on indoctrination in what?
(b) Revolutionary thought.
(d) Wilderness survival.
11. With friends of the revolution, supplies should always be paid for either in currency or in what that will be paid back at the end of the war?
12. Chapter 3: Organization of the Guerrilla Front begins with a discussion of the creation and maintenance of a good ___________ system.
13. Who was the 41st Vice President of the United States under Gerald Ford?
(a) John F. Kennedy.
(b) Richard Nixon.
(c) Nelson Rockefeller.
(d) John Foster Dulles.
14. While the number of men in the struggle will vary from place to place, Guevara writes it is possible to start an active movement with as little as how many men?
15. What does Guevara write should be jealously guarded within the guerrilla organization?
(b) Clothing and food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What legislative change really created unrest among the remnants of the old regime?
2. Supplies should always be taken from whom, according to Guevara?
3. Guerrilla bands have in the past underutilized who, according to Guevara?
4. Guevara writes that no one within the guerrilla army should be allowed to live or go out how?
5. What refers to a sociopolitical movement that aims for a classless and stateless society structured upon common ownership of the means of production, free access to articles of consumption, the end of wage labor and private property?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)