|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once in control, Fidel and his government reformed rent laws and the ownership of what services?
2. Once victory has been achieved by the revolutionary army, what aspect of the old regime must be dismantled?
(a) School systems.
(d) Police systems.
3. Within the army violations of discipline must be punished how?
(a) Harshly and brutally.
(b) Torturously and fatally.
(c) By firing squad.
(d) Fairly but harshly.
4. Who did Che Guevara write and thank for the Bay of Pigs invasion?
(a) Ronald Reagan.
(b) Jimmy Carter.
(c) John F. Kennedy.
(d) Richard Nixon.
5. Guevara notes that the weapons used by the guerrilla army should be what?
(a) The same as the enemy.
(b) Bought with taxation.
(c) Less advanced than the enemy.
(d) More advanced than the enemy.
6. Guevara notes that if there is a large number of volunteers, more than is needed for fighting, some can begin to grow food and procure what in occupied zones?
(d) Governmental support.
7. What should constantly shift location within the guerrilla organization according to Guevara?
(a) The restrooms.
(b) The battle front.
(d) The cook tent.
8. When was Guevara captured by CIA-assisted Bolivian forces?
9. Guevara notes that the lines of supply will become more developed and complicated as the zone of _____ increases.
(c) Governmental control.
(d) Enemy territory.
10. What consists of seating the rifle firmly on any kind of wooden apparatus and without moving or firing the rifle the recruits direct the movement of a target until they think they have a hole at the center exactly in the line of sight?
(a) Rapid repeat.
(b) Donut holing.
(d) Dry shooting.
11. What, according to Guevara, should be stored in dispersed locations in the guerrilla zone?
12. What organizations will not operate within the framework of guerrilla warfare until the last stages according to Guevara?
(a) Workers' organizations.
(b) Government organizations.
(c) Agrarian organizations.
(d) Military organizations.
13. Guevara writes that all efforts should be made to, eventually, determine recruits' background to make sure they are not what?
(a) Members of the Communist Party.
(b) Agents of the enemy.
14. In order to ensure the health of the controlled zones, Guevara notes that clean water and what are essential?
(a) External aid.
(b) Medical personnel.
(c) Good nutrition.
(d) Adequate exercise.
15. What does Guevara write should be jealously guarded within the guerrilla organization?
(b) Clothing and food.
Short Answer Questions
1. The key to the beginning of a successful revolutionary movement involves the use of secrecy and what at the initial stages?
2. What industries are hard to maintain to the guerrilla and are easily destroyed by the enemy unless they are well hidden?
3. The internal civil organization is responsible for raising supplies and taxes as well as running what operations?
4. Following the Cuban Revolution, Guevara performed a number of key roles in the new government included instituting agrarian reform as minister of what?
5. The two fundamental industries that are needed for the revolution are arms making and what?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)