|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In order to ensure the health of the controlled zones, Guevara notes that clean water and what are essential?
(a) Good nutrition.
(b) Adequate exercise.
(c) External aid.
(d) Medical personnel.
2. Guevara states that besides serving as combatants, women are indispensable for cooking good meals and for transporting what?
(d) Enemy propaganda.
3. Guevara notes that peasants, not accustomed to precise battle language, have a strong tendency to do what?
(b) Not cooperate.
4. Guevara notes that "sabotage should be carried out, of course, only outside the territories dominated by" whom?
(a) The revolutionary army.
(b) The enemy.
(c) The peasants.
(d) The aiding countries.
5. In discussing the wounded, Guevara notes, "It is possible to leave the sick and wounded in the care of _____ who will give their help with great devotion."
(c) Government agents.
(d) Police forces.
6. When was Guevara captured by CIA-assisted Bolivian forces?
7. What quality is the basis for authority according to Che Guevara?
8. The first type of sabotage defined by Guevara is sabotage on a national scale against what?
(a) Factory workers.
(b) Lines of combat.
(c) Determined objectives.
(d) Peasants and civilians.
9. At the early stages of the guerrilla war, training will primarily consist of what?
(a) Direct learning.
(d) Academic training.
10. One of the central foci of training for guerrilla troops, according to Guevara, would consist in what?
(a) Dodging enemy ammunition.
(b) Tactical maneuvering.
(c) Long marches.
11. Who did Che Guevara write and thank for the Bay of Pigs invasion?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) Jimmy Carter.
(c) John F. Kennedy.
(d) Ronald Reagan.
12. Guevara writes, "In the normal course of events in guerrilla warfare another stage is reached that could be called "_____." In it there are encampments, more or less frequented by the guerrilla troops..."
13. What was the familiar name of the Cuban agency formed to institute the Agrarian Reform Law?
14. Aside from training in the basic skills of soldiering, the maximum amount of time should be spent on indoctrination in what?
(b) Wilderness survival.
(d) Revolutionary thought.
15. Guevara writes that no one within the guerrilla army should be allowed to live or go out how?
(a) Without arms.
(c) With the enemy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Guevara write should be jealously guarded within the guerrilla organization?
2. Guevara writes that all efforts should be made to, eventually, determine recruits' background to make sure they are not what?
3. With friends of the revolution, supplies should always be paid for either in currency or in what that will be paid back at the end of the war?
4. Sabotage on a national scale should be aimed principally at destroying what?
5. Within the propaganda organization there should be periodicals aimed at whom, according to Guevara?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)