|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who served as U.S. Secretary of State under President Dwight D. Eisenhower from 1953 to 1959?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) John Foster Dulles.
(c) Nelson Rockefeller.
(d) John F. Kennedy.
2. What is essential to the operation of a guerrilla band and as the occupied zone increases, so to should the complexity increase?
(d) Supply lines.
3. What refers to an economic and sociopolitical worldview that contains within it a political ideology for how to change and improve society by implementing socialism?
4. What service should be in direct contact with enemy fronts according to Guevara?
5. What legislative change really created unrest among the remnants of the old regime?
(a) Urban Workers Act.
(b) Agrarian Reform Act.
(c) Soviet Union Act.
(d) Industrial Commercial Act.
6. Once victory has been achieved by the revolutionary army, what aspect of the old regime must be dismantled?
(a) Police systems.
(b) School systems.
7. In discussing the wounded, Guevara notes, "It is possible to leave the sick and wounded in the care of _____ who will give their help with great devotion."
(b) Police forces.
(d) Government agents.
8. In order to ensure the health of the controlled zones, Guevara notes that clean water and what are essential?
(a) Good nutrition.
(b) External aid.
(c) Adequate exercise.
(d) Medical personnel.
9. In the first Appendix, Guevara writes "The revolutionary in a clandestine situation preparing for war should be a complete" what?
10. The second type of sabotage defined by Guevara is local sabotage against what?
(a) Factory workers.
(b) Determined objectives.
(c) Lines of combat.
(d) Peasants and civilians.
11. The propaganda that will be the most effective in spite of everything, that which will spread most freely over the whole national area to reach the reason and the sentiments of the people, is what, according to Guevara?
12. Guevara notes that the lines of supply will become more developed and complicated as the zone of _____ increases.
(b) Enemy territory.
(c) Governmental control.
13. With friends of the revolution, supplies should always be paid for either in currency or in what that will be paid back at the end of the war?
14. Guevara notes that the weapons used by the guerrilla army should be what?
(a) Bought with taxation.
(b) The same as the enemy.
(c) Less advanced than the enemy.
(d) More advanced than the enemy.
15. Guerrilla bands have in the past underutilized who, according to Guevara?
(c) Younger men.
(d) Older men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Guevara write should be jealously guarded within the guerrilla organization?
2. The two fundamental industries that are needed for the revolution are arms making and what?
3. What refers to a sociopolitical movement that aims for a classless and stateless society structured upon common ownership of the means of production, free access to articles of consumption, the end of wage labor and private property?
4. Due to health reasons, Castro transferred his responsibilities to the First Vice-President in 2006, which is who?
5. What should constantly shift location within the guerrilla organization according to Guevara?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)