|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Guevara writes that the principal source of provision for the guerrilla force is what?
(b) Enemy armaments.
(c) Stealing from the rich.
(d) Government aid.
2. Guevara claims that the guerrilla carries the banner of what to the countryside where he will most likely find a welcome audience?
(a) Marxist reform.
(b) Urban reform.
(c) Agrarian reform.
(d) Suburban reform.
3. Where was Che Guevara born?
4. Combat should only be engaged when the possibility of what is ensured?
(a) A gain in land.
5. The suburban band is effectively operating in extremely unfavorable ground and should not be larger than how many?
(a) Three men.
(b) Six men.
(c) Ten men.
(d) Two men.
6. The guerrilla band can attack _________________ sending the enemy column into disorder and confusion and economizing ammunition and men.
(a) At night.
(b) At intervals.
(c) From all sides.
(d) In groups.
7. Who must be won over to the revolutionary cause before there can be any hope of victory for the revolutionary forces?
(a) The military.
(b) The police.
(c) The peasants.
(d) The government.
8. What is the title for a commander of smaller groups of about 40 or 50 men within a guerrilla army?
9. What refers to the material fired, scattered, dropped, or detonated from any weapon, as bombs or rockets, and especially shot, bullets, or shells fired by guns?
10. Most guerrilla strikes must be made quickly so that the enemy does not have time to do what?
11. In what type of government does Guevara claim, "the guerrilla outbreak cannot be promoted, since the possibilities of peaceful struggle have not yet been exhausted"?
(a) One which was voted down by the people.
(b) One which came from popular vote.
(c) A dictatorship.
(d) A communist regime.
12. In some types of especially harsh terrain, the guerrilla will be able to engage the enemy longer because the terrain can enhance the ____ of the guerrilla.
13. Suburban guerrillas will never arise on their own but need to be cultivated and commanded by who?
(a) Guerrilla bands in the countryside.
(b) City officials.
(c) City governments.
(d) Peasant brigades.
14. Wherever the guerrilla band does operate, Guevara notes that one of its goals should be constant what of the population around it?
15. What sleeping device is useful in the jungle because it keeps the guerrilla off the wet jungle floor?
(d) Sleeping pad.
Short Answer Questions
1. The guerrilla is always in need of _____ and care should be taken to always conserve it whenever possible.
2. The actual time spend in combat is much less than the time spent marching or what?
3. As the revolutionary band grows, it must seek out more and more supplies and attempt to create _____ groups that can capture supplies and increase disruption of the regime through sabotage.
4. Whatever the type of terrain a fighter fights on, Guevara maintains that the __________ of the guerrilla should never change.
5. Guevara writes that the guerrilla must be completely dedicated to his cause and realize that the support of the peasants is always what?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)