|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue (Analysis of the Cuban Situation, its present and future).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Guevara write "can turn a people against a revolutionary movement, and that it can bring a loss of lives to its agents out of proportion to what it produces"?
2. Guevara notes in the first Appendix that "Unconditional help should not be expected from a ______, whether friendly or simply negligent, that allows its territory to be used as a base of operations."
(c) Urban people.
3. Guevara writes that "almost all the popular movements undertaken against dictators in recent times have suffered from the same fundamental fault of" what?
(a) Bad weaponry.
(b) Haste in action.
(c) Untrained troops.
(d) Inadequate preparation.
4. Who did Che Guevara write and thank for the Bay of Pigs invasion?
(a) Jimmy Carter.
(b) Richard Nixon.
(c) John F. Kennedy.
(d) Ronald Reagan.
5. Once in control, Fidel and his government reformed rent laws and the ownership of what services?
Short Answer Questions
1. Guevara notes that communications by road can be completely paralyzed by the adequate employment of what?
2. Suburban guerrillas will never arise on their own but need to be cultivated and commanded by who?
3. Guevara advises that the guerrilla set up the capability to repair their own clothing and shoes as well as the ability to make their own what?
4. According to Guevara, ideally the guerrilla fighter will be an inhabitant of what?
5. What term refers to information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)