|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue (Analysis of the Cuban Situation, its present and future).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Guevara writes that in a period of war subject to attack by the military often many lives depend upon what?
(b) Timely communication.
(c) Adequate weaponry.
2. The guerrilla is always in need of _____ and care should be taken to always conserve it whenever possible.
(c) Shoes and clothing.
3. What platoon's purpose is to reinforce the vanguard unit at the head of the attack if it should lose ground?
(a) Backup platoon.
(b) Suicide platoon.
(c) Rural platoon.
(d) Suburban platoon.
4. What is among the primary equipment of a guerrilla squad aside from their weapons?
5. At the outset, the essential task of the guerrilla fighter is to keep himself what, according to Guevara?
(a) From turning corrupt.
(b) From losing the hope.
(c) From being destroyed.
(d) Ahead of the enemy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What term refers to a settled or established opinion, belief or principle?
2. What kind of guerrilla fighter's main goals involve the dissemination of propaganda as well as committing various acts of sabotage?
3. Wherever the guerrilla band does operate, Guevara notes that one of its goals should be constant what of the population around it?
4. Aside from training in the basic skills of soldiering, the maximum amount of time should be spent on indoctrination in what?
5. What refers to an armored, self-propelled combat vehicle, armed with cannon and machine guns and moving on a caterpillar tread?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)