|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue (Analysis of the Cuban Situation, its present and future).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to an armored, self-propelled combat vehicle, armed with cannon and machine guns and moving on a caterpillar tread?
2. In the first Appendix, Guevara writes "The revolutionary in a clandestine situation preparing for war should be a complete" what?
3. Guevara notes that "sabotage should be carried out, of course, only outside the territories dominated by" whom?
(a) The peasants.
(b) The enemy.
(c) The aiding countries.
(d) The revolutionary army.
4. Guevara writes, "The enemy soldier in a zone of operations ought not to be allowed to" what?
(c) Fire weapons.
5. Guevara writes that a publication for the countryside should bring to the peasant class a message from their companions in all the free zones who have already felt the beneficial effects of what?
(a) The revolution.
(b) The dictatorship.
(c) External government aid.
(d) The government intervention.
Short Answer Questions
1. The actual time spend in combat is much less than the time spent marching or what?
2. Guevara claims that people must see clearly "the futility of maintaining the fight for social goals within the framework of" what?
3. Guevara writes that all efforts should be made to, eventually, determine recruits' background to make sure they are not what?
4. Sabotage on a national scale should be aimed principally at destroying what?
5. The external branch of the revolution must function how?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)