|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Appendices (1 Organization in Secret of the First Guerilla Band, 2 the defense of power that has been won).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Guevara notes that communications by road can be completely paralyzed by the adequate employment of what?
(b) Stealth attacks.
2. What term refers to a concerted stopping of work or withdrawal of workers' services, as to compel an employer to accede to workers' demands or in protest?
3. Guevara notes that "sabotage should be carried out, of course, only outside the territories dominated by" whom?
(a) The peasants.
(b) The revolutionary army.
(c) The enemy.
(d) The aiding countries.
4. In the first Appendix, Guevara writes "The revolutionary in a clandestine situation preparing for war should be a complete" what?
5. Guevara writes that the principal source of provision for the guerrilla force is what?
(b) Stealing from the rich.
(c) Government aid.
(d) Enemy armaments.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first type of sabotage defined by Guevara is sabotage on a national scale against what?
2. The second type of sabotage defined by Guevara is local sabotage against what?
3. What refers to a plan, procedure, or expedient for promoting a desired end or result?
4. While the number of men in the struggle will vary from place to place, Guevara writes it is possible to start an active movement with as little as how many men?
5. Guevara writes, "Naturally, it is not to be thought that all conditions for revolution are going to be created through the impulse given to them by" what?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)