|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Appendices (1 Organization in Secret of the First Guerilla Band, 2 the defense of power that has been won).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sabotage on a national scale should be aimed principally at destroying what?
2. The propaganda that will be the most effective in spite of everything, that which will spread most freely over the whole national area to reach the reason and the sentiments of the people, is what, according to Guevara?
3. Within the army violations of discipline must be punished how?
(a) By firing squad.
(b) Harshly and brutally.
(c) Fairly but harshly.
(d) Torturously and fatally.
4. What is essential to the operation of a guerrilla band and as the occupied zone increases, so to should the complexity increase?
(d) Supply lines.
5. What refers a region of the Americas where Romance languages -- particularly Spanish and Portuguese, and variably French - are primarily spoken?
(a) South America.
(b) Latin America.
(d) North America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Guevara define as "the analysis of the objectives to be achieved in the light of the total military situation and the overall ways of reaching these objectives"?
2. A guerrilla band is made up of _____ of between 100-150 men.
3. Guevara notes that "Bridges can be attacked with dynamite; if there is no dynamite, those made of steel can be made to fall very easily with" what?
4. Guerrilla bands have in the past underutilized who, according to Guevara?
5. In order to ensure the health of the controlled zones, Guevara notes that clean water and what are essential?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)