|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Appendices (1 Organization in Secret of the First Guerilla Band, 2 the defense of power that has been won).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Guevara notes that "sabotage should be carried out, of course, only outside the territories dominated by" whom?
(a) The revolutionary army.
(b) The peasants.
(c) The aiding countries.
(d) The enemy.
2. What kind of guerrilla fighter's main goals involve the dissemination of propaganda as well as committing various acts of sabotage?
(a) Urban guerrilla fighter.
(b) Suburban guerrilla fighter.
(c) Suicide guerrilla fighter.
(d) Country guerrilla fighter.
3. The external branch of the revolution must function how?
(b) In secret.
(c) In public.
(d) With caution.
4. With friends of the revolution, supplies should always be paid for either in currency or in what that will be paid back at the end of the war?
5. What is among the primary equipment of a guerrilla squad aside from their weapons?
Short Answer Questions
1. Without this revolutionary and ideological role, the guerrilla becomes nothing more than a what, according to Guevara?
2. Of his three propositions of lessons from the Cuban Revolution, Guevara writes that the first two contradict the "defeatist attitude of revolutionaries or pseudo-revolutionaries who remain" what?
3. Despite the advantages that a guerrilla may find in rough terrain, he must always be careful to maintain good ___________ according to Guevara?
4. What term refers to a revolutionary fighter who lives in camps and fights the revolutionary war against the old regime?
5. What term refers to information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)