|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 Organization of the Guerilla Front (6 War Industry, 7 Propaganda, 8 Intelligence, 9 Training and Indoctrination, 10 the Organizational Structure of the Army of a Revolutionary Movement).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term can either refer to the leaders of the revolution generally or the specific units that lead an attack?
(d) First brigade.
2. Guevara notes that the lines of supply will become more developed and complicated as the zone of _____ increases.
(c) Governmental control.
(d) Enemy territory.
3. What industries are hard to maintain to the guerrilla and are easily destroyed by the enemy unless they are well hidden?
(a) Iron and steel plants.
(b) Rubber plants.
(c) Rum stills.
(d) Tobacco fields.
4. What consists of seating the rifle firmly on any kind of wooden apparatus and without moving or firing the rifle the recruits direct the movement of a target until they think they have a hole at the center exactly in the line of sight?
(a) Donut holing.
(c) Dry shooting.
(d) Rapid repeat.
5. What kind of guerrilla fighter's main goals involve the dissemination of propaganda as well as committing various acts of sabotage?
(a) Suburban guerrilla fighter.
(b) Urban guerrilla fighter.
(c) Suicide guerrilla fighter.
(d) Country guerrilla fighter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Guevara cites a Chinese aphorism which states, "Know yourself and your adversary and you will be able to fight a hundred battles without a single _____."
2. Guevara notes that in underdeveloped Latin America ______________ is the best place for fighting a revolution.
3. As the revolutionary band grows, it must seek out more and more supplies and attempt to create _____ groups that can capture supplies and increase disruption of the regime through sabotage.
4. Guevara states that the most effective propaganda is that which is prepared where?
5. On land that is not favorable to guerrilla warfare, namely land that lacks hills and forests, guerrilla operations will need to be what?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)