|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 Organization of the Guerilla Front (6 War Industry, 7 Propaganda, 8 Intelligence, 9 Training and Indoctrination, 10 the Organizational Structure of the Army of a Revolutionary Movement).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Guevara, the guerrilla fighter must always be conscious of his role as a what?
(a) Social reformer.
(c) Urban fighter.
2. What term refers to a revolutionary fighter who lives in camps and fights the revolutionary war against the old regime?
3. What does Guevara define as "the analysis of the objectives to be achieved in the light of the total military situation and the overall ways of reaching these objectives"?
(c) Guerrilla Analysis.
4. Guevara notes that "Nothing gives more help to combatant forces than" what?
(a) Wounded horses.
(b) Correct information.
(c) Corrupt officers.
(d) Inclement weather.
5. The final objective of the guerrilla is always what?
(a) Obtaining arms.
(b) Defeating the enemy.
(c) Destroying the leader.
(d) Obtaining money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Che Guevara admits that even in many underdeveloped countries, the city dwellers tend to be what?
2. What refers a region of the Americas where Romance languages -- particularly Spanish and Portuguese, and variably French - are primarily spoken?
3. Within the army violations of discipline must be punished how?
4. Guevara writes, "The enemy soldier in a zone of operations ought not to be allowed to" what?
5. The first type of sabotage defined by Guevara is sabotage on a national scale against what?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)