|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 Organization of the Guerilla Front (6 War Industry, 7 Propaganda, 8 Intelligence, 9 Training and Indoctrination, 10 the Organizational Structure of the Army of a Revolutionary Movement).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Che Guevara born?
2. What word refers to capacity for producing a desired result or effect?
3. The guerrilla fighter operates principally when, according to Guevara?
(a) At night.
(b) At noon.
(c) In the morning.
(d) In the evening.
4. Guevara advises that the guerrilla set up the capability to repair their own clothing and shoes as well as the ability to make their own what?
5. Guevara states that women are also instrumental in organizing what to help the revolution?
(a) The vanguard.
(c) The civil factor.
(d) The govenmental takeover.
Short Answer Questions
1. The main advantage of a guerrilla force over a conventional force is its flexibility and what?
2. Guevara notes that "sabotage should be carried out, of course, only outside the territories dominated by" whom?
3. In discussing the wounded, Guevara notes, "It is possible to leave the sick and wounded in the care of _____ who will give their help with great devotion."
4. Guevara writes, "Naturally, it is not to be thought that all conditions for revolution are going to be created through the impulse given to them by" what?
5. Guevara notes that in underdeveloped Latin America ______________ is the best place for fighting a revolution.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)